Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sunday vs Tennessee

indyagent17

It depends a lot on our health. We were pretty banged up this week but still almost won. I would imagine, Raimann and Kelly will be back which will be huge. Also, the big elephant in the room, - is Taylor going to play? Assuming we are healthier, I think we will win this game but it will be close. Colts 24-20. I haven't heard yet but I don't think any of our key players got injured yesterday. 

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It depends a lot on our health. We were pretty banged up this week but still almost won. I would imagine, Raimann and Kelly will be back which will be huge. Also, the big elephant in the room, - is Taylor going to play? Assuming we are healthier, I think we will win this game but it will be close. Colts 24-20. I haven't heard yet but I don't think any of our key players got injured yesterday. 

Flowers 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, teganslaw said:

Some Titans fans are trash talking the Colts. It's just the usual division rivalry stuff. The Colts really need this win, if not for first place, then for respect. 

Titans win due to flowers injury.  Tannehill  runs for first downs as usual

DeAndre Hopkins was back and that helped them tremendously. The offense still goes through Henry and Tannehill's boot legs. They will blitz AR. We have to get our deep shots in this game and try to stay ahead to reduce the run factor.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, teganslaw said:

Some Titans fans are trash talking the Colts. It's just the usual division rivalry stuff. The Colts really need this win, if not for first place, then for respect. 

Titans fans are full of themselves. They think they’re the class of the divisions after a few years of success where they’ve rode Henry to the tune of 375 carries per season. What they don’t realize is that Tannehill and that offense is not good enough to hang with quality teams especially come playoff time. 

2 hours ago, BProland85 said:

Titans fans are full of themselves. They think they’re the class of the divisions after a few years of success where they’ve rode Henry to the tune of 375 carries per season. What they don’t realize is that Tannehill and that offense is not good enough to hang with quality teams especially come playoff time. 

Unless they somehow get Caleb Willams ( please no)  they have the bleakest future in the AFCS. Aging RB and QB.

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I wouldn't bet on the run game to much, we have given up Less than 3ypc over our last 18games. Always a shot tho last year's season opener Barkley had a huge game. 

We are banged up as always. I won't even guess who we will have back or will be out at this point. 

Also first time iv logged in on my new phone and I love your board sent me an email saying I did it from Jacksonville 😂

7 minutes ago, Callidus said:

I wouldn't bet on the run game to much, we have given up Less than 3ypc over our last 18games. Always a shot tho last year's season opener Barkley had a huge game. 

We are banged up as always. I won't even guess who we will have back or will be out at this point. 

Also first time iv logged in on my new phone and I love your board sent me an email saying I did it from Jacksonville 😂

Welcome.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BProland85 said:

LOL.  

They should feel good.  

They beat the Chargers and Bengals and barely lost to NO.  Cleveland destroyed their OL, but we do not have a DL that can do that.  

TN DL can do that to our OL.  

The game is winnable if Tanny plays terribly, and he has done that twice this year already.  

All that being said, their DL and Henry are a massive problem for us.   At least Burks will be out.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

Their DL destroyed Cincy.  Few teams can run on them.  Out OL on their DL is a mismatch.  

JT coming back helps.  

TN is getting their RT and third WR back.  

We lost a starting CB.  

It should be a good measuring stick for this roster.  

Not sure npf will play RT, Hubbard has been good taking over and npf was Shakey at best. The interior of our line has been solid but outside last week Dillard has been atrocious, 7 sacks in 4 games...

4 hours ago, BProland85 said:

Hey proland, I thought you were just a troll account on our board not legit 😂.

Idk what you are talking about us thinking we are the kings of the south. Before the season it was mixed, some thought we were and some thought it would be a slug fest with Jacksonville.

Before Sunday most of our board was ready to throw the whole team in the garbage and start Willis or Levis to see what we have, so hardly the level of cockyness you are describing 

36 minutes ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

LOL.  

They should feel good.  

They beat the Chargers and Bengals and barely lost to NO.  Cleveland destroyed their OL, but we do not have a DL that can do that.  

TN DL can do that to our OL.  

The game is winnable if Tanny plays terribly, and he has done that twice this year already.  

All that being said, their DL and Henry are a massive problem for us.   At least Burks will be out.  

Burks is not a good WR, at least not yet. He drops too many balls and he’s not a good route runner. I too worry about their DL especially Simmons and Autry but Henry can be slowed if Indy’s DL does what they are supposed to against a weak Titans OL. Indy needs both Buckner and Grove to be healthy and affecting this game. Same goes for getting Ryan Kelly and Raimann back on the OL. If those things happen I feel good about Indy’s chances at winning. 

8 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Idk what you are talking about us thinking we are the kings of the south. Before the season it was mixed, some thought we were and some thought it would be a slug fest with Jacksonville.

Before Sunday most of our board was ready to throw the whole team in the garbage and start Willis or Levis to see what we have, so hardly the level of cockyness you are describing 

I would not worry about that too much. All fans accuse other fans of cockiness. The folks here are pretty civil.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Callidus said:

I read a lot of the posts on the Titans board and listened to a lot of Nashville media. A lot of Titans fans and even local media thought the Jags weren’t all that and that the Titans had a good chance at winning the division even after going 7-10 last year.

I just call it like I see it. I see a team in the Titans who have already maxed out to their potential with the current core of players they have: mainly Tannehill, Henry, and Byard. I don’t see them fully competing with teams like the Bills, Dolphins, Chiefs, Browns, and Ravens come end of season when it matters most. Titans simply don’t have the offensive weapons or OL to keep up with those teams. They would have to have things fall into perfect place for them to where they could play the exact style game they want which is get ahead early and simply run Henry to wear the defense down.

Ultimately could I see the Titans competing for the division? Sure. But I just don’t see them doing much of anything beyond that. They haven’t show that they can the last 2-3 years.