Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

[Greenberg] The Chicago Bears are expected to have joint practices in the preseason with the Indianapolis Colts

stitches

I really like joint practices. And with Moore, Claypool, Mooney and Scott, CHI now at least has some good WRs to help prepare these young CBs.

But I can already see the "AR already outplaying third-year Fields" hype that will inevitably happen after the first practice. Also hoping for some Daurice Fountain hot takes after he catches a pass in practice.

2 hours ago, shasta519 said:

I really like joint practices. And with Moore, Claypool, Mooney and Scott, CHI now at least has some good WRs to help prepare these young CBs.

But I can already see the "AR already outplaying third-year Fields" hype that will inevitably happen after the first practice. Also hoping for some Daurice Fountain hot takes after he catches a pass in practice.

Jesus the Fountain and Cain hype train. My god.

Hard Knocks has really turned me onto the idea of these joint practices. That show does a great job illustrating how amped up the coaches and players get for the joint practices vs a normal practice. So long and nobody gets hurt and the fights arent too crazy, I love these. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, shasta519 said:

For whatever it’s worth….

The Bears have been quick to say that Fields looks GREAT so far in their camp.   That he’s FAR ahead of where he has been in the past. 

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

What?   Are?   You?   Talking?    About?

Preseason and training camp practices were raving about Fountain and Cain at the time. Then Colts did this whole im back video for Cain when he was recovering from his ACL tear.

41 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Duron Carter and Mike Hart take exception to this post. 

There was the edge rusher we traded to or was picked up by the cowbows too.  Years ago.   

Preseason hall of famers.  Gotta love em.

No real surprise with this information.

NFL teams usually work out with the team that is first on their pre-season game slate.

Gives both teams an additional opportunity to work against another team - and/or - scheme.

Good news indeed!!

On 5/15/2023 at 2:46 PM, MFT5 said:

Were yu here for Roy Hall ?

do you or anyone else for that matter remember the WR we had on the practice squad during the 2000s I know his last name was Smith and he caught some nice passses in the preseason. He got a bit popular on here too. Thinking back he actually looked similar to TY.