Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 18: Texans @ Colts, Sun, 1/8/23, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, Solid84 said:

I’m really trying to look at this as us getting the best draft position possible, but holy cow we’re bad. 

It's not just about the best position. It's about opening multiple possibilities. If HOU gets no. 1 this avenue gets closed automatically. If Chicago does, first we get better position and second, we might actually be able to trade to no. 1 for the guy we love, rather than having to settle. 

• Like 1

Just now, stitches said:

It's not just about the best position. It's about opening multiple possibilities. If HOU gets no. 1 this avenue gets closed automatically. If Chicago does, first we get better position and second, we might actually be able to trade to no. 1 for the guy we love, rather than having to settle. 

Oh I know, I just hate watching us suck like this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IinD said:

Nah man, sorry I'm not in that group of fans. 

Draft guarantees nothing I've learned.

I want to be entertained on Sundays, not watch a funeral each week . But to each their own of course.

The draft guarantees nothing, but it gives you options. We will be in a MUCH BETTER spot with the Texans out of that no. 1 spot and us as close as possible to it. 

Just now, Solid84 said:

Oh I know, I just hate watching us suck like this. 

Think of it like this - this is nothing new. We already know this version of the Colts suck. Win or loss we still suck. There is nothing to win here by pulling out some ugly win that means nothing. 

• Like 1