Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 18: Texans @ Colts, Sun, 1/8/23, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

That could be bad too.  I am sure the Bears would trade the 1st pick to a team that needs a QB.  If so that opens the door for two or three teams to be in front of the Colts that need a QB.

Bears may just trade to 2 anyway.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

That 4th draft pick is getting closer and closer. I can’t believe Chicago is tanking against Vikings for that first pick. They want those picks. They could trade down several times and get so many picks.

Bears will take either the best WR in the draft or the best DE in the draft. They aren't trading that #1 pick, Houston is ok picking #2 because they know the Bears have Fields and won't take a QB. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Bears will take either the best WR in the draft or the best DE in the draft. They aren't trading that #1 pick, Houston is ok picking #2 because they know the Bears have Fields and won't take a QB. 

the bears wont be taking a WR, that's actually comical

No Wr worth 1st pick.

• Thanks 1

Just now, bluephantom87 said:

Sam only looks ok playing BAD nfl teams or throwing short. Oh and 4th stringers in the preseason. He's definitely not even Mr Irrelevant Purdy from the Niners.

Sam > Ryan > Foles

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They could very well trade with the Texans or the Colts and still get either of those.  They don’t need the 1sr pick in the draft to get Will Anderson.  They could move back a couple of spots and still get him.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They wouldn’t be trying to rank for the first if they were not going to trade dorm. I think it’s guaranteed they trade down at least once. They need a defensive overall and some offensive pieces.

Fields has been complaining all year he needs help, have you seen their WR's? What is comical is anyone thinking the Bears will trade that pick.

its comical that they'd take a WR with their first pick.

that's whats comical. plenty of other avenues to get a WR

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Fields has been complaining all year he needs help, have you seen their WR's? What is comical is anyone thinking the Bears will trade that pick.

I have not heard much about WR in this draft. I am not sure if there are any real elite ones that would be worth taking top ten.  They aren’t taking a WR at one.

1 minute ago, strt182 said:

hopefully the colts have been bad enough some of these bandwagoner fans/trolls hop on another wagon 

Just having some light fun serious fan due to dumphole of season. Doesn't mean trolling as been with this teams since 1972.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I have not heard much about WR in this draft. I am not sure if there are any real elite ones that would be worth taking top ten.  

there isn't. especially not over the defensive options there.

• Like 1

Yeah, and there isn’t a WR projected in the top five or top 10 for that matter.  So if they want a WR they are trading the pick.  Odds are they would take Will Anderson the end from Bama if they stay at number one but they could also trade with the Texans, Seahawks (if they want a QB) or maybe even the Colts and still get him.  That’s why a trade makes sense for them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I have not heard much about WR in this draft. I am not sure if there are any real elite ones that would be worth taking top ten.  They aren’t taking a WR at one.

Johnston the TCU WR . You will see him Monday night. Marginal top 15 pick.

• Like 1