Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 18: Texans @ Colts, Sun, 1/8/23, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Your Indianapolis Colts finish the regular season playing the Houston Texans at Lucas Oil Stadium.

Both teams have been eliminated from the playoffs. They have lots of questions heading into the offseason but they have this game to play before their season comes to an end.

Who wins?

Do you want the Colts to win this game or lose for the potential of getting higher draft picks?

Enjoy the game! :coltshorse::colts:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Your Indianapolis Colts finish the regular season playing the Houston Texans at Lucas Oil Stadium.

Both teams have been eliminated from the playoffs. They have lots of questions heading into the offseason but they have this game to play before their season comes to an end.

Who wins?

Do you want the Colts to win this game or lose for the potential of getting higher draft picks?

Enjoy the game! :coltshorse::colts:

I want to win - I want Sam to show enough to either keep him in the mix as a legitimate backup for next season, or an intriguing trade piece. 

Even if we lose, we would still need to trade our way into the top 2 or 3 in order to draft one of the higher rated quarterbacks this year so we might as well win, and end this miserable season on a high note.

• Like 4

The hapless Colts will surely win today, which will likely mean they will need to spend draft assets to move up and take a qb. Even when they win, they lose, but the biggest loss is having Ballard and Irsay making decisions on that qb.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLTS!

I have 0 doubt, that Houston will make huge effort -to loose.

13 minutes ago, azcolt said:

The hapless Colts will surely win today, which will likely mean they will need to spend draft assets to move up and take a qb. Even when they win, they lose, but the biggest loss is having Ballard and Irsay making decisions on that qb.

I've got the feeling, that everyone here will be mad after the draft.