Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12: Steelers @ Colts, MNF, Nov. 28, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I still think he goes day 2. He looked great before getting hurt all year. Add to the fact he's a QB. Someone will take a chance on him in rounds 2 or 3.

i want will levis bad  just like i wanted jordan love who looked great coming in for rodgers last game .  people wrote off love after his first start its crazy it takes time .  

• Like 1

Just now, coming on strong said:

i want will levis bad  just like i wanted jordan love who looked great coming in for rodgers last game .  people wrote off love after his first start its crazy it takes time .  

Levis has looked terrible on Kentucky, but I admit I know less about him then any of the top QBs. So I don't have an honest opinion about him yet.

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

If we were in position for Stroud, what would be worse for you, losing to Michigan or losing to a smaller school like Hendon Hooker to South Carolina? BTW, he also lost to Georgia as well. Just asking, because Hooker will be in our range.

To be fair, Hooker put up 38 versus South Carolina. Honestly, it's not about either lost... it's about their skills (arm strength and accuracy), intelligence and leadership. Honestly, I have not watch enough of either to say. I was really more responding to the simple comment of "I'm not worried because Meatchicken has NFL talent." If that is a problem for him, then it won't get better when he is actually in the NFL.

2 minutes ago, runthepost said:

I guess Fields is a bad QB

Yes he is. He is a running back playing qb. These running type qbs look cute but u will never form a championship team with them. Colts made Hurts look average. Keep him in the pocket and make him thow. The other down side. U have to build your team to fit their skill set. When they get injured u r kind of screwed cause they r no real back up with any talent that can play that style.

Well, so far it is a typical Colts game! Defensively we don't tackle. Offensively we are totally incompetent and shouldn't be allowed on the field. There should not be any "safe" jobs this off season. I don't see evidence of any player for the Colts actually making an honest effort; they appear to be going through the motions.

• Like 1