Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 5: Colts @ Broncos, Thursday Night Football, 10/6/22

NFLfan

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Stunts and twists killing our zone OL scheme AGAIN.... 

Fire Stausser.

The rearranging of the line seems like a panic move and just ruins any chemistry (if there was any) would of been better moving Pryor to RG instead of RT. Switch two positions not three. 

• Thanks 1

This ain’t gonna be popular.. but I’m tired of these social media butterflies.. 

I don’t want the It’s Ok Not to be Ok message and missed games ..

I want the Ray Lewis type who would intimidate you before the game even started.

I want the Bob Sanders that would lay the boom.

I want the Sherman who would beat yeah and tell you about it.

Fact is, Colts are soft. From their leadership to their stars. Now that some stars are out, the backups are soft too.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

that is not franks fault ballard handed him pinter and pryor  as starters

Yeah, just my 2 cents, but what we’re seeing here is how a combination of bad o-line and immobile quarterback can sink any plans when it comes to the passing game.

Reich has his faults, but its hard to appropriately, thoroughly evaluate him when guys simply cant block and the qb is physically unable to compensate.

• Like 1

Just now, SR711 said:

Yeah, just my 2 cents, but what we’re seeing here is how a combination of bad o-line and immobile quarterback can sink the best of plans when it comes to the passing game.

Reich has his faults, but its hard to appropriately, thoroughly evaluate him when guys simply cant block and the qb is physically unable to compensate.

Ballard since knowing AC was going to retire had time to draft someone 

Just now, SR711 said:

Yeah, just my 2 cents, but what we’re seeing here is how a combination of bad o-line and immobile quarterback can sink the best of plans when it comes to the passing game.

i dont see how any coach can make this offense look good .  horrible offensive line average wrs pittman wouldnt be a number 1 on most teams .  matt ryan is just not that good

3 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

The rearranging of the line seems like a panic move and just ruins any chemistry (if there was any) would of been better moving Pryor to RG instead of RT. Switch two positions not three. 

IMO, should have put Pinter or D Kelly at RG, and left Pryor at LT. Or even let Raimann try RG.

But do a reshuffle in a short week... 

Silly.