Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Gavin Mock Draft -- Sign up and Discussion

I will get the big board ready the next morning. I will address all time in US hours, so you don't have to think of what timezone I'm in. 

My work is mostly aligned with US hours, and for this and next month, I will mostly be awake during working hours in US.. My sleep timing is in my daytime here, and so I think I can handle it well. 

There could be times when I could be unavailable solely due to time zone differences, and my sleeping pattern for that day, and if I couldn't be online for a certain hours, I will let the forum know in advance so we can talk through and plan about it, if and when we get such a situation. Otherwise, I'm good. 

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@NFLfan

I did read up on the last year mock draft rules, they sound really good. It's good to keep the draft moving after a good timeline is planned and agreed by everyone, and let the commissioners pick when actual drafters for a team are unavailable on their clock. 

I think we should ask all interested members to choose their team for the draft and get the draft order set, including the names tagged for all 7 rounds. Can you kick off asking interested people to pick their team and I'll get separate list ready for teams and drafters and one with the updated draft order combined with drafter names. 

Okay, thanks. When I get home, I will reply and get this going. 

28 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I’m ready to roll whenever. Wanna tag team it with me since everyone else seems busy?

Great. Thank you. I will reply again when I get home from work later. 

37 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

will get the big board ready the next morning. I will address all time in US hours, so you don't have to think of what timezone I'm in. 

Fantastic. Thank you.

4 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Can you kick off asking interested people to pick their team and I'll get separate list ready for teams and drafters and one with the updated draft order combined with drafter names. 

Okay, I will.

@csmopar Did you get a chance of the format of last year's mock draft. What did you think of that? I would appreciate it if you can start the thread as you have in the past. 

@VikingsFanInChennai I think we may need to start with only four rounds. I don't think we have enough time to do all. Also, after 4 or 5 rounds, members seem to lose interest because they do not know the prospects well. 

The real  NFL Draft will take place at the end of the month. We will have the forum's Gavin Mock Draft in a few days. 

The following expressed interest in participating. Since we do not have much time, we will assign teams based on a first come, first get basis. 

Please post what team you would like to be assigned to. Thanks.

@John Hammonds

@danlhart87 

@Coltsfan15653

@stitches

@Zoltan

@Clem-Dog

@SaturdayAllDay Saints???

@Archer

@DiogoSales

@PRnum1

@coltsfanej

@WarGhost21

@PuntersArePeopleToo I know you may not be available this month. Let me know.

@EastStreet

@coltsfanmurf

@JoeThornburg Steelers?

@VikingsFanInChennai Vikings?

@jonjon Are you interested?

@Colt.45 I thought you expressed interest in participating. Would you like to? 

@Jared Cisneros Are you participating?

We do not have enough participants. @EastStreet You suggested posting something in the Colts section, asking others if they were interested. Would you like to do that?

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

The real  NFL Draft will take place at the end of the month. We will have the forum's Gavin Mock Draft in a few days. 

The following expressed interest in participating. Since we do not have much time, we will assign teams based on a first come, first get basis. 

@John Hammonds

@danlhart87 

@Coltsfan15653

@stitches

@Zoltan

@Clem-Dog

@Archer

@DiogoSales

@PRnum1

@coltsfanej

@WarGhost21

@EastStreet

@coltsfanmurf

@JoeThornburg Steelers?

We do not have enough participants. @EastStreet You suggested posting something in the Colts section, asking others if they were interested. Would you like to do that?

Put me down for the Saints for sure. Thanks guys! VERY unprepared this year, but excited nonetheless! 

List of all teams in alphabetical order. As players select teams, I will add a GM's name by the team of their choice.

Bears

Bengals

Bills

Broncos -- Jared Cisneros

Browns

Buccaneers 

Cardinals 

Chargers -- PRnum1

Chiefs -- Colt.45

Colts -- Danlhart87

Commanders

Cowboys

Dolphins

Eagles

Falcons

49ers

Giants -- Clem-Dog

Jaguars

Jets -- Coltsfanej

Lions -- RNGDShobby 

Packers -- Stitches

Panthers

Patriots -- Archer

Raiders

Rams

Ravens 

Saints -- SaturdayAllDay

Seahawks 

Steelers

Texans -- John Hammonds

Titans

Vikings -- VikingsFanInChennai

44 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

@John Hammonds

@danlhart87 

@Coltsfan15653

@stitches

@Zoltan

@Clem-Dog

@Archer

@DiogoSales

@PRnum1

@coltsfanej

@WarGhost21

@EastStreet

@coltsfanmurf

@JoeThornburg Steelers?

What’s the anticipated start date I’m unavailable Thursday through Saturday

7 hours ago, NFLfan said:

@John Hammonds

@danlhart87 

@Coltsfan15653

@stitches

@Zoltan

@Clem-Dog

@Archer

@DiogoSales

@PRnum1

@coltsfanej

@WarGhost21

@EastStreet

@coltsfanmurf

@JoeThornburg Steelers?

I'm in. I'll take the Chiefs

7 hours ago, Zoltan said:

What’s the anticipated start date I’m unavailable Thursday through Saturday

We may have to start on Monday to give people time to see this and sign up. Also some may be unavailable this week if they are celebrating religious holidays (Holy Week, Easter, Passover and possibly other holidays). 

@csmopar and @VikingsFanInChennai Does Monday evening sound good to start? 

13 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Okay, I will.

@csmopar Did you get a chance of the format of last year's mock draft. What did you think of that? I would appreciate it if you can start the thread as you have in the past. 

@VikingsFanInChennai I think we may need to start with only four rounds. I don't think we have enough time to do all. Also, after 4 or 5 rounds, members seem to lose interest because they do not know the prospects well. 

No I didn’t. I kind of um had a encouraged vacation if you recall.

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

We may have to start on Monday to give people time to see this and sign up. Also some may be unavailable this week if they are celebrating religious holidays (Holy Week, Easter, Passover and possibly other holidays). 

@csmopar and @VikingsFanInChennai Does Monday evening sound good to start? 

Sure

14 hours ago, NFLfan said:

@John Hammonds

@danlhart87 

@Coltsfan15653

@stitches

@Zoltan

@Clem-Dog

@Archer

@DiogoSales

@PRnum1

@coltsfanej

@WarGhost21

@EastStreet

@coltsfanmurf

@JoeThornburg Steelers?

What days is it? As I am traveling all of next week for work

1 hour ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

What days is it? As I am traveling all of next week for work

So that will not work for you. It is taking place all of next week in evenings. (Perhaps you can select a team with few picks -- like the Rams. :) )

5 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@NFLfan can you point to me which site's NFL draft board you've used in prior years? I couldn't find any where I can extract the entire list easily, but I've seen it being shared in the past in this forum. 

I think @John Hammonds recommended a place earlier in the thread (2nd page, I believe).

Drafttek is the one I used to use. Some use Walter Football. There are a few. 

Did I miss mentioning @stitches?

8 hours ago, Archer said:

I’ll take the Patriots.  I’ll take another team if you need me to later on…

Perhaps if we still have teams without GMs by Saturday, you can takes another one. Check back on Saturday. Thank you. 

14 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

So that will not work for you. It is taking place all of next week in evenings. (Perhaps you can select a team with few picks -- like the Rams. :) )

Imma be on the West Coast, so about 3 hours behind the schedule for each day and out at the client each day. (Flying out Tuesday night, and then there through saturday noon)

Just now, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Imma be on the West Coast, so about 3 hours behind the schedule for each day and out at the client each day. (Flying out Tuesday night, and then there through saturday noon)

Have a great time! You will be missed. 

4 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I think @John Hammonds recommended a place earlier in the thread (2nd page, I believe).

Drafttek is the one I used to use. Some use Walter Football. There are a few. 

Did I miss mentioning @stitches?

Yeah, I use DraftTek.  Not everybody is the greatest fan of theirs, but it's fairly standard.  I don't like Walter Football.  Too much spam advertising flashing all over the place, filling up your cookie jar.

https://www.drafttek.com/2022-NFL-Draft-Big-Board/Top-NFL-Draft-Prospects-2022-Page-1.asp

Archived