Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Gavin Mock Draft -- Sign up and Discussion

42 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Great.  You will not be selecting too late next Monday. Your Panthers pick will be due by 8:30PM on Monday.

I will spend part of this evening and some of tomorrow creating the threads. I will try to pull it off alone. I work from home on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, which helps. I will have to leave my office early next Tuesday and Thursday. 

BTW, do you know any of the Falcons fans who are posting here? I am going to ask a few if one is interested in selecting players for the Falcons.  I asked a Raiders fan but I have not heard back. 

Are there any Bears fans here? 

Thanks for all your hard work 

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jags will trade pick #1 if the right offer comes through--history would suggest that it's worth a couple of 1st rd picks at least, and any offers would be evaluated against the Draft Value Chart I have.

I will make a final decision by Monday night my time--I think that works out at early Monday NY time. You're 14hrs behind me

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

@VikingsFanInChennai Would you like to handle the trades? I don't think I can handle the draft and follow the trades. I see that @coltsfanej and @Kangaroo may be interested in making a trade.  Trades are a lot of fun but it is often hard to keep track of them. Let me know if you can do them. Thank you. 

Sure, no problem.

Did you have trades when on the clock last year? Or is it discussed prior and agreed with the commissioner? Just wondering as each person doesn't have much time on the clock to wait or discuss trades unless something happens on the fly. 

I'd like to exclude trades for players though, it doesn't make sense in few round mock draft. I think I read it on last year's format, I might be wrong. Picks for picks trades sound good enough. 

10 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I'd like to exclude trades for players though, it doesn't make sense in few round mock draft. I think I read it on last year's format, I might be wrong. Picks for picks trades sound good enough. 

No trading of players. It gets too complicated. Trade picks only.

(The first or second year that we had the Gavin Mock Draft, we traded players. I traded Adrian Peterson to the Cowboys for a second round pick. haha )

10 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Did you have trades when on the clock last year? .

I cannot recall. I do not believe so. The trades have to be made ahead of time -- not when they are on the clock. We had a separate thread for trades. We probably should have that again. We have fewer participants this year. Many of the participants who were very big into the draft are no longer here. 

Last year each person had 5 minutes to make their pick. I believe I will make it 10 minutes to give me time to update the Big Board and the Draft Board between picks. Last year, @EastStreet and @chad72 handled the draft and trades and I updated the Big Board and the draft board after every selection. 

2 hours ago, Kangaroo said:

Jags will trade pick #1 if the right offer comes through--history would suggest that it's worth a couple of 1st rd picks at least, and any offers would be evaluated against the Draft Value Chart I have.

I will make a final decision by Monday night my time--I think that works out at early Monday NY time. You're 14hrs behind me

Several teams have two first round picks -- the Giants @Clem-Dog, The Lions @RNGDShobby, the Packers @stitches, and the Chiefs @Colt.45.  The Lions also have an early 2nd round pick in addition to their two first round picks.

:thinking:

On 3/28/2022 at 5:40 PM, John Hammonds said:

To aid in the upcoming team bids for the 2022 draft, I have compiled my own ranking of the team draft strength, counting only the first three rounds:

PHI  3 1st's, 1 2nd, 1 3rd (15, 16, 19, 51, 83)

NYJ  2 1st's, 2 2nd's, 1 3rd (4, 10, 35, 38, 69)

NYG 2 1st's, 1 2nd, 2 3rd's (5, 7, 36, 67, 81)

HOU  2 1st's, 1 2nd, 2 3rd's (3, 13, 37, 68, 80)

GB  2 1st's, 2 2nd's, 1 3rd (22, 28, 53, 59, 92)

DET  2 1st's, 1 2nd, 2 3rd's (2, 32, 34, 66, 97)

ATL  1 1st, 2 2nd's, 2 3rd's (8, 43, 58, 74, 82)

SEA  1 1st, 2 2nd's, 1 3rd (9, 40, 41, 72)

KC  1 1st, 3 2nd's, 2 3rd's (29, 30, 50, 62, 94, 103)

JAX  1 1st, 1 2nd, 2 3rd's (1, 33, 65, 70)

BAL  1 1st, 1 2nd, 2 3rd's (14, 45, 76, 100)

NO  1 1st, 1 2nd, 2 3rd's (18, 49, 98, 101)

MIN  1 1st, 1 2nd, 1 3rd (12, 56, 77)

PIT  1 1st, 1 2nd, 1 3rd (20, 52, 84)

NE  1 1st, 1 2nd, 1 3rd (21, 54, 85)

AZ  1 1st, 1 2nd, 1 3rd (23, 55, 87)

DAL  1 1st, 1 2nd, 1 3rd (24, 56, 88)

BUF  1 1st, 1 2nd, 1 3rd (25, 57, 89)

WSH  1 1st, 1 2nd (11, 47)

TB  1 1st, 1 2nd, 1 3rd (27, 60, 91)

CIN  1 1st, 1 2nd, 1 3rd (31, 63, 95)

LAC  1 1st, 1 2nd (17, 79)

TEN  1 1st, 1 2nd (26, 90)

CAR  1 1st only (6)

CHI  0 1st's, 2 2nd's, 1 3rd (39, 48, 71)

CLE  0 1st's, 1 2nd, 2 3rd's (44, 78, 99)

SF  0 1st's, 1 2nd, 2 3rd's (61, 93, 105)

DEN  0 1st's, 1 2nd, 2 3rd's (64, 75, 96)

IND  0 1st's, 1 2nd, 1 3rd (42, 73)

LV  0 1st's, 0 2nd's 1 3rd (86)

MIA  0 1st's, 0 2nd's, 1 3rd (102)

LAR  0 1st's, 0 2nd's, 1 3rd (104)

You have to update this. Kansas City has two 1sts now, right?  

Why did you sign up for the Rams? Lol. What about the Falcons? They need a lot and you have them ranked high in draft strength.

Update:

I am creating the threads with the Big Board and the draft order (they are hidden until complete). We will have a separate thread for the mock draft itself. I will alert all participants when they are complete.

I know folks are celebrating holidays and some may be preparing their tax returns before the deadline on Monday. This is just a heads up: We will start at 7pm EDT on Monday, 4/18/22, ending at 10PM. We will continue every day at 7PM and end at 10PM. We will have only 10 minutes between picks. (Last year we had only 5 minutes between picks.) The following teams will be selecting on Monday, barring any trades. 

1) Jacksonville Jaguars   7PM @Kangaroo
2) Detroit Lions   7:10 PM  @RNGDShobby
3) Houston Texans  7:20PM @John Hammonds
4) New York Jets  7:30 PM @coltsfanej
5) New York Giants  7:40 PM  @Clem-Dog
6) Carolina Panthers 7:50 PM  @csmopar
7) New York Giants (from Chicago Bears)  8PM  @Clem-Dog
8) Atlanta Falcons  8:10 PM @PureLuck
9) Seattle Seahawks (from Denver Broncos)  8:20 PM @VikingsFanInChennai
10) New York Jets (from Seattle Seahawks)  8:30  PM  @coltsfanej
11) Washington Commanders  8:40 PM 
12) Minnesota Vikings  8:50 PM @VikingsFanInChennai
13) Houston Texans (from Cleveland Browns) 9 PM @John Hammonds
14) Baltimore Ravens  9:10 PM  @WarGhost21
15) Philadelphia Eagles (from Miami Dolphins)  9:20 PM  @runthepost
16) New Orleans Saints (from Indianapolis Colts through Philadelphia Eagles) 9:30 PM  @SaturdayAllDay
17) Los Angeles Chargers 9:40 PM @PRnum1
18) Philadelphia Eagles (from New Orleans Saints) 9:50 PM  @runthepost
19) New Orleans Saints (from Philadelphia Eagles) 10 PM @SaturdayAllDay

Edit:

@Zoltan you will be first on Tuesday (7PM EDT), selecting for Pittsburgh.  (Sorry, @stitches, I wrote earlier that you would be selecting for Pitt. Your first pick for the Packers will be due at 7:20.)

Note: If you are not among those selecting on Monday but you want to be part of the action, the Commanders still need a GM.  @Archer, I see you are not making a selection until Tuesday. Would you like to pick for the Commanders on Monday?

10 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Update:

I am creating the threads with the Big Board and the draft order (they are hidden until complete). We will have a separate thread for the mock draft itself. I will alert all participants when they are complete.

I know folks are celebrating holidays and some may be preparing their tax returns before the deadline on Monday. This is just a heads up: We will start at 7pm EDT on Monday, 4/18/22, ending at 10PM. We will continue every day at 7PM and end at 10PM. We will have only 10 minutes between picks. (Last year we had only 5 minutes between picks.) The following teams will be selecting on Monday, barring any trades. 

8) Atlanta Falcons  8:10 PM
14) Baltimore Ravens  9:10 PM
16) New Orleans Saints (from Indianapolis Colts through Philadelphia Eagles) 9:30 PM  @SaturdayAllDay

@stitches, you will be first on Tuesday, selecting for Pittsburgh.

Note: If you are not among those selecting on Monday but you want to be part of the action, there are three teams waiting to be claimed -- the Falcons, the Commanders, and the Ravens. 

@danlhart87 I know you enjoy this. Would you like one of those three teams?

Might ask @CR91

10 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Update:

8) Atlanta Falcons  8:10 PM
14) Baltimore Ravens  9:10 PM

@stitches, you will be first on Tuesday, selecting for Pittsburgh.

Note: If you are not among those selecting on Monday but you want to be part of the action, there are three teams waiting to be claimed -- the Falcons, the Commanders, and the Ravens. 

@danlhart87 I know you enjoy this. Would you like one of those three teams?

If no one else does, toss me the Falcons I guess

11 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Might ask @CR91

I asked him and DefJamz in a thread but neither replied. CR91 is not interested this year. I thought maybe @shasta01 (or is it @shasta519) may be interested in playing. I am not sure if he was alerted. @PureLuck used to play but I have not seen him on the forum in a while.  There are many people that I have not seen. Do you ever see Coltsfan_12? He was almost as big here as Gavin was.

3 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I asked him and DefJamz in a thread but neither replied. CR91 is not interested this year. I thought maybe @shasta01 (or is it @shasta519) may be interested in playing. I am not sure if he was alerted. @PureLuck used to play but I have not seen him on the forum in a while.  There are many people that I have not seen. Do you ever see Coltsfan_12? He was almost as big here as Gavin was.

I don't write much, but I'm still following most of the threads here. The new format of the mock (fixed time frame in the middle of the night here in Europe) is kind of challenging for me though. If you don't find enough GM's I could pick for 1 or 2 teams by sending a prospect list for each pick to the commish, with the highest player available at that pick as my selection. But it's impossible for me to be online 7pm - 2am ET - that's when I have to get some sleep at least haha

2 minutes ago, PureLuck said:

I don't write much, but I'm still following most of the threads here. The new format of the mock (fixed time frame in the middle of the night here in Europe) is kind of challenging for me though. If you don't find enough GM's I could pick for 1 or 2 teams by sending a prospect list for each pick to the commish, with the highest player available at that pick as my selection. But it's impossible for me to be online 7pm - 2am ET - that's when I have to get some sleep at least haha

Got it.  Okay. Any teams intrigue you? On the first day, the Falcons are selecting 6th. If you send me a list of 6 players, at least one will still be available when they are on the clock. You can send me a message.  

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Got it.  Okay. Any teams intrigue you? On the first day, the Falcons are selecting 6th. If you send me a list of 6 players, at least one will still be available when they are on the clock. You can send me a message.  

Thank you!

That works for me, I'll send the list for the first round pick ASAP

5 hours ago, NFLfan said:

@WarGhost21 You indicated a few days ago that you would like us to select a team for you. There are still about 10 teams without GMs, three of which are selecting on Monday. You may select a team based on what works for you.  

I’ll try my hand with the Ravens and see if I can impress one of my podcast co-hosts who is a fan of them! Thanks for running such a tight ship this year!

21 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

I’ll try my hand with the Ravens and see if I can impress one of my podcast co-hosts who is a fan of them! Thanks for running such a tight ship this year!

Great. You will be selecting on Monday before 10 PM EDT. 

8 hours ago, NFLfan said:

You have to update this. Kansas City has two 1sts now, right?  

Why did you sign up for the Rams? Lol. What about the Falcons? They need a lot and you have them ranked high in draft strength.

That ranking was a 1-shot deal.  Just a helping tool to get people to see which teams might be more fun to run.

I chose the Rams as my 2nd team because I figured nobody would want to run a team that didn't have a pick until the third round.

If you need me to truly run a 2nd team, I have traditionally run the Potomac Drainage Basin Indigenous Persons in the past.  If nobody else claims them, I'll make their choice.

2 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

That ranking was a 1-shot deal.  Just a helping tool to get people to see which teams might be more fun to run.

I know. I liked that you did that. Thank you.

I chose the Rams as my 2nd team because I figured nobody would want to run a team that didn't have a pick until the third round.

Ah. Got it. The Raiders are pretty bad too. They have one pick in the third and the second one in the 4th or 5th round. But, @LV-FrontRow will do the Raiders. 

If you need me to truly run a 2nd team, I have traditionally run the Potomac Drainage Basin Indigenous Persons in the past.  If nobody else claims them, I'll make their choice.

Okay, thank you. They are not a fun team. They are are far from the team that Joe Gibbs used to take to Super Bowls.  

8 minutes ago, LV-FrontRow said:

Sounds fun. I'll also draft for any other AFC team if needed. 

What about the Bills? They will select on Tuesday, with their First Round pick due at 7:50PM. 

The Browns are also without a GM but they do not pick until the Second round. 

14 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

What about the Bills? They will select on Tuesday, with their First Round pick due at 7:50PM. 

The Browns are also without a GM but they do not pick until the Second round. 

I'll take both teams. 

I'll be drafting top players :rock:

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

@Jared Cisneros The Broncos do not select a player until the end of the second round. Would you like to select another team. The Bucs, Cowboys, and Cardinals have picks in the second half of the first round but have no GMs. They will select on Tuesday. Would you like any of the three?

I'll pass. I'm just going to do the Broncos this year honestly. Going to be a bit busy up until the draft, so I can only do the Broncos by themselves. Sorry about that.

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

I'll pass. I'm just going to do the Broncos this year honestly. Going to be a bit busy up until the draft, so I can only do the Broncos by themselves. Sorry about that.

No need to be sorry. 

You will probably make your first Broncos selection on Thursday. 

Here's the big board I got from pro football network for reference. I found it more convenient to copy information than other sites. Please use any other if you are able to find a better alternative, @NFLfan

1    • Kayvon Thibodeaux | EDGE    
    Oregon    

2    • Kyle Hamilton | S    
    Notre Dame    

3    • Evan Neal | OT    
    Alabama    

4    • Ikem Ekwonu | OT    
    North Carolina State    

5    • Charles Cross | OT    
    Mississippi State    

6    • Jermaine Johnson II | EDGE    
    Florida State    

7    • Ahmad Gardner | CB    
    Cincinnati    

8    • Aidan Hutchinson | EDGE    
    Michigan    

9    • David Ojabo | EDGE    
    Michigan    

10    • Garrett Wilson | WR    
    Ohio State    

11    • George Karlaftis | EDGE    
    Purdue    

12    • Devin Lloyd | LB    
    Utah    

13    • Andrew Booth Jr. | CB    
    Clemson    

14    • Derek Stingley Jr. | CB    
    LSU    

15    • Drake London | WR    
    USC    

16    • Tyler Linderbaum | C    
    Iowa    

17    • Jameson Williams | WR    
    Alabama    

18    • Kaiir Elam | CB    
    Florida    

19    • Travon Walker | DT    
    Georgia    

20    • Jordan Davis | DT    
    Georgia    

21    • Nakobe Dean | LB    
    Georgia    

22    • Zion Johnson | G    
    Boston College    

23    • Daxton Hill | S    
    Michigan    

24    • Malik Willis | QB    
    Liberty    

25    • Kenyon Green | G    
    Texas A&M    

26    • Chris Olave | WR    
    Ohio State    

27    • Treylon Burks | WR    
    Arkansas    

28    • Arnold Ebiketie | EDGE    
    Penn State    

29    • Kenny Pickett | QB    
    Pittsburgh    

30    • Trent McDuffie | CB    
    Washington    

31    • Trevor Penning | OT    
    Northern Iowa    

32    • Matt Corral | QB    
    Ole Miss    

33    • Boye Mafe | EDGE    
    Minnesota    

34    • Lewis Cine | S    
    Georgia    

35    • Perrion Winfrey | DT    
    Oklahoma    

36    • Devonte Wyatt | DT    
    Georgia    

37    • Breece Hall | RB    
    Iowa State    

38    • Sam Howell | QB    
    North Carolina    

39    • Jahan Dotson | WR    
    Penn State    

40    • Jalen Pitre | S    
    Baylor    

41    • Jaquan Brisker | S    
    Penn State    

42    • Trey McBride | TE    
    Colorado State    

43    • Kyler Gordon | CB    
    Washington    

44    • Sam Williams | EDGE    
    Ole Miss    

45    • Christian Watson | WR    
    North Dakota State    

46    • Chad Muma | LB    
    Wyoming    

47    • Kenneth Walker III | RB    
    Michigan State    

48    • Roger McCreary | CB    
    Auburn    

49    • DeMarvin Leal | DL    
    Texas A&M    

50    • Christian Harris | LB    
    Alabama    

51    • Isaiah Spiller | RB    
    Texas A&M    

52    • Travis Jones | DT    
    UConn    

53    • Tyler Smith | OT    
    Tulsa    

54    • John Metchie III | WR    
    Alabama    

55    • Nicholas Petit-Frere | OT    
    Ohio State    

56    • Bernhard Raimann | OT    
    Central Michigan    

57    • Carson Strong | QB    
    Nevada    

58    • Desmond Ridder | QB    
    Cincinnati    

59    • Jalen Tolbert | WR    
    South Alabama    

60    • Isaiah Likely | TE    
    Coastal Carolina    

61    • Drake Jackson | EDGE    
    USC    

62    • Logan Hall | DT    
    Houston    

63    • Skyy Moore | WR    
    Western Michigan    

64    • Jalyn Armour-Davis | CB    
    Alabama    

65    • Kingsley Enagbare | EDGE    
    South Carolina    

66    • Alec Pierce | WR    
    Cincinnati    

67    • Quay Walker | LB    
    Georgia    

68    • Tariq Woolen | CB    
    UTSA    

69    • Abraham Lucas | OT    
    Washington State    

70    • Brandon Smith | LB    
    Penn State    

71    • George Pickens | WR    
    Georgia    

72    • Channing Tindall | LB    
    Georgia    

73    • Erik Ezukanma | WR    
    Texas Tech    

74    • Nik Bonitto | EDGE    
    Oklahoma    

75    • Brian Asamoah | LB    
    Oklahoma    

76    • Phidarian Mathis | DT    
    Alabama    

77    • Wan’Dale Robinson | WR    
    Kentucky    

78    • Leo Chenal | LB    
    Wisconsin    

79    • Daniel Faalele | OT    
    Minnesota    

80    • Darian Kinnard | OT    
    Kentucky    

81    • Troy Andersen | LB    
    Montana State    

82    • Terrel Bernard | LB    
    Baylor    

83    • Khalil Shakir | WR    
    Boise State    

84    • Nick Cross | S    
    Maryland    

85    • Kerby Joseph | S    
    Illinois    

86    • Cameron Thomas | EDGE    
    San Diego State    

87    • Jeremy Ruckert | TE    
    Ohio State    

88    • Calvin Austin III | WR    
    Memphis    

89    • Sean Rhyan | OT    
    UCLA    

90    • Romeo Doubs | WR    
    Nevada    

91    • Isaiah Thomas | EDGE    
    Oklahoma    

92    • Cam Taylor-Britt | CB    
    Nebraska    

93    • Ed Ingram | G    
    LSU    

94    • Coby Bryant | CB    
    Cincinnati    

95    • Jerome Ford | RB    
    Cincinnati    

96    • Verone McKinley III | S    
    Oregon    

97    • James Cook | RB    
    Georgia    

98    • Zachary Carter | DT    
    Florida    

99    • Brian Robinson Jr. | RB    
    Alabama    

100    • Jamaree Salyer | OT    
    Georgia    

101    • Dare Rosenthal | OT    
    Kentucky    

102    • Tyler Allgeier | RB    
    BYU    

103    • Cameron Jurgens | C    
    Nebraska    

104    • Darrian Beavers | LB    
    Cincinnati    

105    • Rachaad White | RB    
    Arizona State    

106    • Martin Emerson | CB    
    Mississippi State    

107    • Damone Clark | LB    
    LSU    

108    • Jelani Woods | TE    
    Virginia    

109    • Matt Waletzko | OT    
    North Dakota    

110    • Alontae Taylor | CB    
    Tennessee    

111    • JT Woods | S    
    Baylor    

112    • Lecitus Smith | G    
    Virginia Tech    

113    • Greg Dulcich | TE    
    UCLA    

114    • Jake Ferguson | TE    
    Wisconsin    

115    • David Bell | WR    
    Purdue    

116    • Rasheed Walker | OT    
    Penn State    

117    • Matthew Butler | DT    
    Tennessee    

118    • Akayleb Evans | CB    
    Missouri    

119    • Kaleb Eleby | QB    
    Western Michigan    

120    • Braxton Jones | OT    
    Southern Utah    

121    • Charleston Rambo | WR    
    Miami    

122    • Kyle Philips | WR    
    UCLA    

123    • Tyquan Thornton | WR    
    Baylor    

124    • Dominique Robinson | EDGE    
    Miami Ohio    

125    • Chigoziem Okonkwo | TE    
    Maryland    

126    • Damarri Mathis | CB    
    Pittsburgh    

127    • Danny Gray | WR    
    SMU    

128    • Zyon McCollum | CB    
    Sam Houston State    

129    • DeAngelo Malone | EDGE    
    Western Kentucky    

130    • Chris Hinton | DT    
    Michigan    

131    • Cole Turner | TE    
    Nevada    

132    • Marcus Jones | CB    
    Houston    

133    • Cole Strange | G    
    Chattanooga    

134    • Markquese Bell | S    
    Florida A&M    

135    • Tyler Badie | RB    
    Missouri    

136    • Bo Melton | WR    
    Rutgers    

137    • Alex Wright | EDGE    
    UAB    

138    • Marquis Hayes | G    
    Oklahoma    

139    • Amaré Barno | EDGE    
    Virginia Tech    

140    • Mario Goodrich | CB    
    Clemson    

141    • Pierre Strong Jr. | RB    
    South Dakota State    

142    • Tariq Castro-Fields | CB    
    Penn State    

143    • Tyler Goodson | RB    
    Iowa    

144    • Cade Otton | TE    
    Washington    

145    • Luke Fortner | C    
    Kentucky    

146    • Josh Paschal | EDGE    
    Kentucky    

147    • Justyn Ross | WR    
    Clemson    

148    • Mykael Wright | CB    
    Oregon    

149    • Micheal Clemons | EDGE    
    Texas A&M    

150    • John Ridgeway | DT    
    Arkansas    

151    • Bailey Zappe | QB    
    Western Kentucky    

152    • Dameon Pierce | RB    
    Florida    

153    • Kyren Williams | RB    
    Notre Dame    

154    • Alec Lindstrom | C    
    Boston College    

155    • Leon O’Neal Jr. | S    
    Texas A&M    

156    • Jeffrey Gunter | EDGE    
    Coastal Carolina    

157    • Velus Jones Jr. | WR    
    Tennessee    

158    • Tycen Anderson | S    
    Toledo    

159    • Derion Kendrick | CB    
    Georgia    

160    • Dylan Parham | G    
    Memphis    

161    • Vincent Gray | CB    
    Michigan    

162    • Bryan Cook | S    
    Cincinnati    

163    • Charlie Kolar | TE    
    Iowa State    

164    • JoJo Domann | LB    
    Nebraska    

165    • David Anenih | EDGE    
    Houston    

166    • Haskell Garrett | DT    
    Ohio State    

167    • Decobie Durant | CB    
    South Carolina State    

168    • Yusuf Corker | S    
    Kentucky    

169    • Thayer Munford | G    
    Ohio State    

170    • Max Mitchell | OT    
    Louisiana    

171    • Chris Paul | G    
    Tulsa    

172    • Jalen Wydermyer | TE    
    Texas A&M    

173    • Kevin Austin Jr. | WR    
    Notre Dame    

174    • Zach Tom | OL    
    Purdue    

175    • Hassan Haskins | RB    
    Michigan    

176    • D’Vonte Price | RB    
    FIU    

177    • Jerreth Sterns | WR    
    Western Kentucky    

178    • Thomas Booker | DT    
    Stanford    

179    • Sterling Weatherford | S    
    Miami Ohio    

180    • Sincere McCormick | RB    
    UTSA    

181    • Justin Shaffer | OG    
    Georgia    

182    • Kalon Barnes | CB    
    Baylor    

183    • Jesse Luketa | LB    
    Penn State    

184    • Joshua Williams | CB    
    Fayetteville State    

185    • Otito Ogbonnia | DT    
    UCLA    

186    • Jashaun Corbin | RB    
    Florida State    

187    • Joshua Ezeudu | G    
    North Carolina    

188    • Matt Henningsen | DT    
    Wisconsin    

189    • Quentin Lake | S    
    UCLA    

190    • Grant Calcaterra | TE    
    SMU    

191    • Jalen Nailor | WR    
    Michigan State    

192    • Isaiah Weston | WR    
    UNI    

193    • Andrew Stueber | OT    
    Michigan    

194    • Trae Barry | TE    
    Boston College    

195    • Josh Johnson | WR    
    Tulsa    

196    • James Mitchell | TE    
    Virginia Tech    

197    • Tyreke Smith | EDGE    
    Ohio State    

198    • Lucas Krull | TE    
    Pittsburgh    

199    • Zamir White | RB    
    Georgia    

200    • Zakoby McClain | LB    
    Auburn    

@VikingsFanInChennai I got one from Drafttek. It took some time to remove the table formatting but I was able to do it. The Big Boards are so different.

I created another thread with the Big Board and the draft order that you posted.  I will add your Big Board as an alternative. 

( @John Hammonds  What do you think of the rankings on the Big Board above? )

7 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

You can assign one more of the remaining teams to me, if there are no takers, just so we can get all the teams assigned and move on to the next step. I'll take the America's Team, if needed. :cheer2:

I hate hearing Dem Boyz here in Texas lmao

Archived