Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Cardinals, 12/25/21, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

I get the feeling that the defense will have to win this game for us. With for offensive lineman out it’s going to be impossible to set up any kind of symmetry and blocking scheme let alone the unforced penalties that will come. I think if the offense can score 10 more points and the defense hold the fort we can win this game.

• Like 1

Just now, SchlicterSZN said:

All things considered, I have to say I'm i.pressed as hell with the testicular fortitude they've shown this far.... 

We're leading at half and we're aging an actual NFL game without utilizing an OL.  It's amazing.

No why

I'm with you.. I've been harsh tonight.. but I can't believe we're leading.. Arizona was number 1 just a couple weeks ago. We literally have a preseason oline blocking for our "broken" QB and no clue who's even out there playing defense... Like I said before the rest of the NFL should be on the look out now

• Like 2

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Embarrassing half for the Cardinals. haha

Are you rooting for the Cards?

2 minutes ago, NDSU_Guy said:

Is English not your primary language, because I have no clue what you just typed.

Why be so rude? Let's be civil. Maybe the poster made a mistake.

• Thanks 1

Just now, SchlicterSZN said:

And yeah that's a shot.  Soccer appeals to an entirely different audience for entirely different reasons.  Saying soccer is entertaining vs. football is like saying because you like Nascar you should find cross country more appealing.... wth.

Soccer is a fantastic sport. As is football. Bizarre take from you.