Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville at Indianapolis

indyagent17

4 hours ago, shasta519 said:

I don't think so. I think it more of an outlier road game, where JAC seemed to be getting pressure all game as well. 

They have a tune-up against the NYJ and then the Colts come to BUF. That is going to be a huge challenge.

Buffalo plays alot better at home.

They seemed to be sleep walking through the Jags game and give the Jags credit for playing them tough.

Playing Buffalo at home in two weeks will be tough.  

I wonder how cold it will be ?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, richard pallo said:

They might be motivated but they have zero run game.  Totally a passing team now.  If they were smart they would sign Wilkins.  I didn’t read where anyone signed him.  They just have to be looking for running back help.

Check out Nostradamus right here...

..… I’m a bit worried about the jags…  more so Trevor Lawrence vs our defense and Josh Allen against Fischer.. if we can get Jt going that would be ideal that way we can control the clock… Wentz vs their D is not going to fair well against Lawrence vs our D.. in lamens terms we don’t need to get in a shootout… we will lose that matchup every time, and have!!

21 hours ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

We always have had problems with them. Havent won in Jax since 2014. And even 2006 we lost to them. In 2011, they are the only divisional team we couldnt beat. Basically I am just saying the Jags have our number for some reason, so it isnt beating them soundly. But looking competent and winning. (Soundly to me would mean a 15+ game win)

They have our number in Jax. They dont usually win in Lucas Oil. Last win I recall is that 10 sack game they put on Jacoby.

56 minutes ago, Stephen said:

If Jonathan Taylor does what he did last year we should win versus jags

I am going to go out in a limb and guess you think if Taylor does what he did last year the Colts should win vs the jags lol

58 minutes ago, Stephen said:

On 11/7/2021 at 6:23 PM, Wentzszn said:

Colts have two things going against them. Lawerence mobility and his arm with our bad secondary. Thinking we will get pressure is pie in the sky. We haven’t done it this season. Isn’t happening last 8 games.

Once again some people laugh when someone makes a lucid and truthful comment. This why I do not take these people serious 

13 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

I find it amazing how many of you are laughing off this game. How many times have we lost to them and it hurt us last season making Minshew look like a pro bowler. I am pretty sure the Colts will win but we have looked bad against them over the years. I’m sure Reich is not laughing at this team 

I think we will blast them... there's a lot to prove heading into the Buffalo game.  Like shutting down the Jags offensively and keeping it shut-down.  Winning is numero uno, but don't think for a minute that the defense doesn't care about giving up 30 to the Jets.  That will still be stinging till Sunday and I think they will come out of the tunnel pumped up and ready.

On 11/8/2021 at 5:55 PM, J@son said:

tenor.gif

Yeah because Wilkins was the missing piece to getting us to the sb. Cmon man... It's obvious you don't like Ballard but this is getting ridiculous 

ballard should have known jax needed a rb, basically he gave them one to play against us. cmon man dont you see where ballard shot himself in the foot

12 hours ago, DEFENSE said:

ballard should have known jax needed a rb, basically he gave them one to play against us. cmon man dont you see where ballard shot himself in the foot

No I really don't.  I think this is a huge overreaction to Jordan freaking Wilkins.  good lord...it's not like we traded Mack to them

Jacksonville will score enough to stay close. With their last drive, they will go right down the field on the back of Wilkins and kick a chipshot field goal to win by one. Then folks will be posting "Colts could still get in the playoffs with a 11-6 record".

And the Colts will never beat Lawrance again.

4 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

Jags don’t seem to have a lot of speed with their WR so I think we need to be more physical with them and not give them a free release.

Not fast?

Jones, their #1 WR is 4.4

Agnew, their slot, is 4.34

Shenault ran 4.5s in his combine hurt, but he's a low 4.4s guy. He claimed 4.39.

I don’t like making a list like this and typically don’t….   But in a game like this, I hope we don’t overthink this.   Use the KISS formula. 

Wash, Rinse, Repeat. 

I’d make as few changes to the Jets game plan as possible.   Come back with a balanced attack against the Jags.   Save as many wrinkles and new looks as possible for the following two weeks against Buffalo and Tampa.    Impose our will on J’Ville and grind  them down.  

Watching the Dolphins manhandle the Ravens last night made me think again just how much that loss to the Ravens may come back to haunt us. It also underscores the fact that there is really no dominant team in the AFC right now. That being said, we can only control what is in front of us now. Need a solid win against the Jags.

6 minutes ago, philba101 said:

Watching the Dolphins manhandle the Ravens last night made me think again just how much that loss to the Ravens may come back to haunt us. It also underscores the fact that there is really no dominant team in the AFC right now. That being said, we can only control what is in front of us now. Need a solid win against the Jags.

Agree with you on that.  There are a couple of games the Colts should have won this year and they'd be in the drivers seat.  So close but yet so far.

Archived