Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets @ Colts, TNF, November 4, 2021, 8:20PM

NFLfan

4 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Sounds like Taylor put his helmet on and thought he was going in and got stopped. Hoping that mean precaution

Yep here at the game. We saw him right on the sideline with helmet on ready to get sent in to that last two minute drive. He doesn’t look “out”. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Wasn't there noise about some gang ties while in Philly too, though I think that was just noise.

Not sure. Just know he is a big LF fan, and I find LF one of the most overtly racist and divisive people in the world. Not to mention his comments in the ME (Death to America)... 

Just now, EastStreet said:

Not sure. Just know he is a big LF fan, and I find LF one of the most overtly racist and divisive people in the world. Not to mention his comments in the ME (Death to America)... 

I think it was just rumour mill, and with Philly you're not sure how much of that was started from within the organisation...

• Like 1

Name a kick returner that averages 28 yards or better on kickoffs?

My point, when receiving the kickoff in the end zone (which is usually about 3 yards deep) just take the knee, save all the physical collisions, and get the ball at the 25 yard line.  :)

• Like 2

Just now, rockywoj said:

Name a kick returner that averages 28 yards or better on kickoffs?

My point, when receiving the kickoff in the end zone (which is usually about 3 yards deep) just take the knee, save all the physical collisions, and get the ball at the 25 yard line.  :)

The rule changes pretty much killed kick off returns in terms of risk/reward.