Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Does this team make any trades before deadline?

MikeCurtis

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was serious when I was saying we should’ve traded Frank to Philly so they could’ve done the Carson & Frank reunion there.  What’s crazy is that most would consider Frank a better coach than Matt Nagy.  Over their respective tenures, Nagy has the same record as Frank with Trubisky, Foles, Dalton, & a rookie Justin Fields at QB whereas Frank has had Luck, Rivers, Wentz, & 1 year of Jacoby.  If we all think Nagy is so terrible, then what does that make Frank?  

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Just read where Jets are open to trading safety Marcus Maye and are looking for a 3rd rd pick.  A few Interested teams are asking them to take on part of his salary.

I think WR went up in our priority list too, might as well run more plays for Strachan. I’d offer a 4th for Maye and see if they’d take it. We need our Day 2 picks, IMO.

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Get Allen Robinson or OBJ would be my first inclination but we don’t have the money to fit them, do we?

How many teams will part with a WR on a rookie contract so that we can afford them? Not many 

Not this year.  This off-season it’s my understanding the Colts might be in better position with the cap.  With that said I don’t think Ballard is going to bring in a big time WR.  Just not his style.  Honestly with Pittman developing they have their one.  They need a complimentary WR who probably won’t be as big of a name.

I stated before that I thought the Colts would make no moves if they lost on Sunday. With Henry out indefinitely for the Titans and T.Y. out again, I wonder whether reuniting Wentz with DeSean Jackson would be worth a look since he wants out of L.A. His problem is his extensive injury history, maybe not a great option for the Colts right now?

31 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Now that the Broncos have traded Von Miller maybe they would have interest in a younger Turay to replace his spot and we get Fuller.  Massage the trade with a pick or pick swap if necessary.

Again Not enough Cap space for Fuller

Archived