Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Dolphins, October 3rd, 2021, 1PM ET

NFLfan

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SteelCityColt said:

I agree somewhat with this, Ballard certainly has had his misses, but so does every GM. But you can't understate the impact of the Luck fiasco and I don't think we've recovered from it. 

Yes, they have.  They've had three years, that's time enough.  LUCK has about as much to do with this team as Brissett does at this point.  

2 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

I agree with the other post earlier, We are just doing things that losing teams do. Bad tackling, horrible blocking, nonsensical penalties and mistakes. This is so hard to watch our team play like this

All those things go back to coaching or lack of. We know a lot of these guys are capable of better.

1 minute ago, zibby43 said:

We are playing like we are scared that Brissett will carve us up with arm talent. 

Even in the running bail out technique at times.  I’m at a loss for words.  

It was predictable though. I predicted he'd feast on our cushion, and he is.... Was one of the few that picked JB to have more yards than Wentz lol.. 

So far....

53 JB

1 CW

Just now, SchlicterSZN said:

Yes, they have.  They've had three years, that's time enough.  LUCK has about as much to do with this team as Brissett does at this point.  

Some teams have spend decades in the wilderness seeking a franchise QB. We've had JB, who isn't the guy. A high mileage Rivers, and now retread Wentz. I'll be more damming if Ballard actually drafts a premium QB of his choice and it doesn't work out. 

Some of the power politics behind the scenes I can see being quite interesting...

Archived