Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who leads this team in sacks this year? Paye,Buckner,or possibly Lewis or Leonard? Thoughts?

The Shoe Fits

If everything is working as designed and hoped for....      it's either Buckner or Paye.

But there are other possible candidates.     People here have mentioned Turay and Lewis.    Both are possible,  but I don't think they're likely.   

We could have a large number of guys contributing week in and week out.   Hopefully, fun to watch!      :thmup:

Paye looks kinda freakish out there. I peg for 12 sacks, a whole bunch of hurries, lots of hits, and oh, at least 4 forced fumbles.
 You can get awards for this!
 And the idea of Turay, Buckner, Lewis, Paye has me doing the happy dance.
Leonard, Oke, and Moore will thrive if QB's are forced to get rid of the ball in 2 sec.

6 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

If everything is working as designed and hoped for....      it's either Buckner or Paye.

But there are other possible candidates.     People here have mentioned Turay and Lewis.    Both are possible,  but I don't think they're likely.   

We could have a large number of guys contributing week in and week out.   Hopefully, fun to watch!      :thmup:

My thoughts as well!

52 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Buckner, easily, with 9-12 sacks. Paye has looked good.. vs. 2nd/3rd stringers in simple defenses. He has a lot to prove still. 

My hope is that they stunt a lot more this year, especially moving Defo around. Let Defo switch sides every other passing down, and twist away!

I'd prefer we blitz at a league average level, but doubt that fantasy will come true.

If Paye or Lewis is good enough to make teams question the doubling of Defo, things could get interesting.

9 hours ago, IrsaysArmy said:

Your right your right.

I like AQM for 4,

Banogu with 3 

Rochell with 6. 

I could see that... I know  a lot on here seemed to think Rochell may get cut... I see him almost as a clone of Autry when he first came here and 6 is about where I was thinking he would be.

54 minutes ago, CurBeatElite said:

I could see that... I know  a lot on here seemed to think Rochell may get cut... I see him almost as a clone of Autry when he first came here and 6 is about where I was thinking he would be.

Yep I like Rochell a lot as well. I think he’s going to be a steal. Just like Autry.

Archived