Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Final Free Agency Thread (Top Remaining Options)

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, John Hammonds said:

The Lindy's guide says he played DE in college, but he's got some lateral agility issues that could limit his pass rush effectiveness.  In effect, potentially a Tyquan Lewis clone?

@chad72

You had Colts drafting Onwuzurike in Gavin mock.  Anything you would like to add?

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

And as far as Ohio State perhaps they are looking at Baron Browning to replace Walker. 

On 3/29/2021 at 12:48 PM, bertjones7 said:

Canes fan here.  Watching the Canes pro day on ACCN. 

- Rousseau just ran 4.68 on his 2nd run, ridiculous hand size 11inch and wingspan 83inches

- Phillips 4.56 is the official time, 36 inch vert, 4.12 short shuttle, 10-5 broad jump

- Jordan 4.64

I think there is a significant chance, one of the 3 will be a Colt

We need a 3 down DE

We need a pass catching TE

They each have a high ceiling but risks with each

2 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Your easy to please.... :D

He really is lol.  If you ask me, and no one has of course, I think Ballard is now focused on getting some extensions done.  I think Houston is just a matter of time.  So I'm expecting a few extensions to get done before the draft.  

36 minutes ago, Shive said:

I'm a bit surprised by his arm length (or lack thereof).

Yeah that was surprising. Interesting too, because length is usually very high on their priority list when it comes to drafting. 

I kind of think it might have been more to have a look at Tremble. With Reich being there too, he's the one who has the obsession with TEs and how he likes to use them. 

31 minutes ago, krunk said:

I always liked him as an athlete coming out of Maryland. He can play both corner and safety. Dont know how we will use him. Probably at safety but who knows.

I was a huge fan of his going into the draft. I think he is a good safety/dime back. He can also help with coverage on plays as a safety/linebacker type. 

Archived