Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

NFLfan

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

Defense is doing a whole lot better than our offense...

the real frustrating part is the offense hasn’t played poorly imo. We’ve seen them play WAY worse this season. Some very costly drops.

• Like 2

Just now, coming on strong said:

there is no other way to put it the offense needs to step up and score multiple touchdowns this half to win .  The bills offense is starting to heat up and beat up on the defense .  Rivers wants a ring he needs to earn it today

Being down by a TD, pretty safe assumption you have made here.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Watch it again. Pittman slowed in his break while Rivers was in the motion. Still hit his hands.

Don't want to watch it again. It was painful enough to see the first time. Hit his hands in a dive for it. I don't care anymore who's right about it. I'll just shut up and watch the rest of the game in hopes we can pull this one out somehow.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

there is no other way to put it the offense needs to step up and score multiple touchdowns this half to win .  The bills offense is starting to heat up and beat up on the defense .  Rivers wants a ring he needs to earn it today

Honestly, he hasn't had a terrible game today.  I'm not unhappy with his game thus far, but you're right, he has to find a way this half.

8 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I backed it up 4 times. Pittman slowed on his release while Rivers was in the motion. And it still hit him in the hands.

With Pittman stretched out horizontal, I trust the former All-pro QBs opinion more

Just now, kornstar said:

The worst part is that we were probably the better team in the first half and as a one half a game team we could be in big trouble this half.......

Good to be here though, much prefer to lose this weekend than to be 7-9 and never a chance.

Best part is, we could completely smoke them this half .... Let's see.

• Like 1