Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans, Nov. 12, 2020, 8:20pm EST

NFLfan

Just now, csmopar said:

Proof Troy Aikman knows squat. “Okereeke is a very good cover LB”

Yep.. That was funny stupid. Oke was basically just standing there and the pass catcher ran right into him and settled down waiting for the ball. Zero coverage ability was show, unless just sticking your arm out while you're standing behind a guy is good coverage... 

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

Our D could be top 5 if they would play like this for four quarters...

YEEEESSSSSSS!

E

J

SPEEEEEEEEDDDD

We already are... even after playing the ravens, we are 3rd against the run, 3rd against the pass, tied for 1 with INTs, first in yards allowed and 3rd in pts per game....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Proof Troy Aikman knows squat. “Okereeke is a very good cover LB”

He is very solid in coverage... Walker is the one who always gets burnt.

Okereke had a key INT a few weeks ago, and he has had some WR's catch some crazy catches on him like Odell did during the Cleveland game.

Linebackers are going to get beat... they aren't meant to keep up with WR's for very long.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Yep.. That was funny stupid. Oke was basically just standing there and the pass catcher ran right into him and settled down waiting for the ball. Zero coverage ability was show, unless just sticking your arm out while you're standing behind a guy is good coverage... 

I cannot stand Aikman.  He  reminds  me of myself at times. Little if anything intelligent comes out of his mouth lol