Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ravens @ Colts, November 7, 2020, 1pm ET

NFLfan

7 hours ago, Smoke317 said:

He never put it away or secured it. 

Catch, 2 feet, time or football move

7 hours ago, bluebombers87 said:

So it was possession, then he fumbled it then.

Yes

7 hours ago, poaponies said:

I thought that in order for it to be a catch you must gain control to the ground 

After possession was established, It was a fumble and recovery.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Disagree. Peters had control. Be mad at Rivers. Poor throw.  God I yearn for a mobile qb. Rivers limits this offense and puts so much pressure on the Oline.

I agree that was a bad pass but that was not a catch. The ball was not secured. 

• Like 2

They have to figure out how to defend that middle area. Last 3 first down passes have resulted in huge chunks of yards. 

This is where I get frustrated with our Pass D scheme, playing soft coverage without any jamming lets those receivers get to their spots without any disruption

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Disagree. Peters had control. Be mad at Rivers. Poor throw.  God I yearn for a mobile qb. Rivers limits this offense and puts so much pressure on the Oline.

IDK man. going to the ground is not a football move.

and IMO, that was a 50/50 ball. Johnson didn't track the ball at all and jump timing was off.

that's a ball a guy like Claypool easily gets. 

• Like 1

Just now, coming on strong said:

i told you they had zero chance of stopping them .  the defense is flat right now hopefully they can play better later they need a break .

Yeah, you're probably right.  Just like the previous possession.  I guess they should have just let them score then as well, right?

lol...