Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The way this season went was like....

Happy2BeHere

Well after getting hit and flung on top of the cart, he was in bad position to hit the brakes ... There was also a red whatever stuck under the brake peddle. The guy hustling to stop it knew exactly what to do. I wonder if he lost his job, or at least cart driving privileges.

14 hours ago, Happy2BeHere said:

No need for closure, it’s a thread to express how we all feel how the season went down, I chose a self explanatory gif in my case. 

Ya, my comment was not that the thread was inappropriate, but where I thought the commentary would go. Glad it didn't. 

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They say it is a sell out every week so the Colts aren't losing money but yet it looks like 10,000 seats are empty.

There were entire rows that were empty next to me. Multiple rows. I was in 453 behind the end zone. Didnt think the seats were that bad to be empty....

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They say it is a sell out every week so the Colts aren't losing money but yet it looks like 10,000 seats are empty.

The sell outs are tickets sold, not attendance. And Indy used to always be 100+% attendance. Not now.

The losses are 1) once season tix go on sale, 2) the merch, 3) ticket exchange, and 4) bars, eateries, hotels, etc. downtown (which they will take heat on).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EastStreet said:

The sell outs are tickets sold, not attendance. And Indy used to always be 100+% attendance. Not now.

The losses are 1) once season tix go on sale, 2) the merch, 3) ticket exchange, and 4) bars, eateries, hotels, etc. downtown (which they will take heat on).

No, indy didn't used to be 100% attendance.     Not until Manning and company came along

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

FACT: the guy who rolls off the cart and the end is the father of Danny Amendola, and he sued the cowboys stadium for $1,000,000. One guy tore his meniscus on it also.

That was an easy lawsuit.  Clear negligence on whomever was in charge of that mishap (Cowboys, ground crew, whomever).  Just hope no one got too badly hurt.  What year did that take place?  Does anyone know?