Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Antonio Brown released by Patriots

chad72

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

If his agent cares about him beyond $$$, he should get him mental health help, just like Josh Gordon sought his.

If that was a thing that was ever likely to happen, I think he'd still be a Patriot.

As I understand it, he issued threats against his accuser early this morning.  That's more than enough to get released from any organization in football.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JimJaime said:

Heck all he had to do is shut up and played in NE.  The texts he sent got him the boot and lost him 10 million guaranteed.

A leopard doesn’t change its spots. Are you really surprised? I get it, you wanted this reclamation project like some other ones to work out for your team but this one was beyond repair.

• Like 1

Just now, chad72 said:

A leopard doesn’t change its spots. Are you really surprised? I get it, you wanted this reclamation project like some other ones to work out for your team but this one was beyond repair.

Oh God i was happy when they signed him I was hoping he be smart and just shut up and play football.  Mind you these texts were done after he was signed.. that was a No No with the Pats.

mind you they didn’t need him. There are not many teams who could challenge them before well 8 or 9.

Guys like Ramsey are one thing.  I honestly think Ramsey started agitating for a trade mostly because he was afraid he was in danger of wasting his prime in a bad situation.  There was a rationality behind his decision to want a trade.  It was selfish, but it was there. Ramsey at least mostly has his head down and is focused on getting himself into a good situation.  He knows where the line is and mostly stays on the right side of it. 

Brown is just insane at this point.  I'm not even sure he knows what he wants, and he has zero self control.  Brown doesn't care where the line is and hasn't for years.  He just shot his way out of 2 different good situations because he couldn't keep his mouth closed.  May he enjoy living in the Kaepernick Zone.

16 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

His NFL career is done. If he can’t make it with NE no team will be able to make it work.

At the very very least not until these sexual assault allegations are dealt with. He's also on the backend of his prime, so if it takes some time for these to be dealt with, will teams ever want to take on that personality for anything less than top 10 WR production?

15 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

this is simply LOL

i doubt he's done, but this is a huge hit to his career. he better seek some time with a shrink or life coach.....  what a dumb sheet.

Tens of millions of dollars thrown away beeause you can't keep off social media and focus on the job?

There's no word harsh enough.  "*" doesn't even come close.

1 minute ago, Imgrandojji said:

Tens of millions of dollars thrown away beeause you can't keep off social media and focus on the job?

There's no word harsh enough.  "*" doesn't even come close.

And he really looked good catching passes from Brady.... could have been a great year for him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

I would have loved hearing the convo between Brown and the hoodie today. 

BB: Antonio come to my office

AB: (enters office close door)

BB: remember how I said if you messed up your gone and you lose all the money

AB: Yes coach

BB: you didn’t mess up, you totally messed up your cut and we aren’t paying you.. Good Bye..

3 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

BB: you didn’t mess up, you totally messed up your cut and we aren’t paying you.. Good Bye..

You forgot

Turn in your playbook before you leave Foxboro

5 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

I like to believe BB was forced to read him the released text messages.   Man that would be funny.    

4 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

You think Bill would have said that much?  

I did think if anyone could reign him in it would be the Pats.  I also don't think Bill would allow any one player to disrupt the team.

Brown had a short leash and he had to jerk on it.

1 hour ago, Imgrandojji said:

Guys like Ramsey are one thing.  I honestly think Ramsey started agitating for a trade mostly because he was afraid he was in danger of wasting his prime in a bad situation.  There was a rationality behind his decision to want a trade.  It was selfish, but it was there. Ramsey at least mostly has his head down and is focused on getting himself into a good situation.  He knows where the line is and mostly stays on the right side of it. 

Brown is just insane at this point.  I'm not even sure he knows what he wants, and he has zero self control.  Brown doesn't care where the line is and hasn't for years.  He just shot his way out of 2 different good situations because he couldn't keep his mouth closed.  May he enjoy living in the Kaepernick Zone.

He said in Interviews he sees himself in Las Vegas playing..... No one chooses to go to that raiders team if they are worried about wasting their prime..... His motives have nothing to do with competitiveness, just watch some interviews.  He's got the smarts of a turnip.