Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chance of winning the SB.

coltsfanej

nobody scares me in the afc at all. tom brady looks like manning did his last year he is horrible this year . the pats defense is not that good at all and they have no wrs .  the chiefs defense is so bad they give up 30 points a game they are like the old colts with peyton not built for the playoffs and its mahomes first year starting .  the texans are injured and do not have a strong passing game . phillip rivers is a choker and the ravens are gimmicky look at lamars numbers throwing they are winning because of scheme teams are gonna catch up .

now the nfc is tough and that worries me .

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

nobody scares me in the afc at all. tom brady looks like manning did his last year he is horrible this year . the pats defense is not that good at all and they have no wrs .  the chiefs defense is so bad they give up 30 points a game they are like the old colts with peyton not built for the playoffs and its mahomes first year starting .  the texans are injured and do not have a strong passing game . phillip rivers is a choker and the ravens are gimmicky look at lamars numbers throwing they are winning because of scheme teams are gonna catch up .

Manning's numbers his last year: 9 games played, 9 TDs, 17 ints, 2249 yards completion

Brady's numbers this year: 15 games played, 25 TDs, 11 ints, 4105 yards, 65% completion

There are 4 AFC QBs I'd say that are playing better than him right now (Mahomes, Luck, Ben, Rivers). Brady doesn't look as good as he usually does (i.e. a top 5 QB), but he's still playing well, and is still the Pats best player by far. He's far from horrible

• Like 2

2 hours ago, coming on strong said:

I have a strange feeling we're gonna upset the Chiefs similar to how the 2005 Steelers upset us in the divisional. 

6 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

There isn't any team this year resembling a 'Super Team/Powerhouse' type of team that looks nearly unbeatable.

So any team making the playoff tournament has a legitimate chance of winning the SB.

I think that this is the post of the day

IF we make it in.........Look at the AFC teams

NE........ has been winning, but is beatable, lost 2 of last 3 games

KC........ has been winning, but is beatable, lost 2 of last 3 games

LA Chargers....... has been winning, but is beatable, lost 1 of last 3 games.

in the last 4 games, the 3 that they won.... the total point differential is only NINE points

They won....... but it was VERY close

Balt Ravens, has been winning, but is beatable, lost 1 of last 3 games.

If we get in we COULD beat any one of them....... 

We are playing good defense, and our QB is peaking........  

Lets get in.... then see what happens 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

Back in the spring, in Vegas I put down a $40 SB bet at 100:1.  So I am just thrilled that my $40 for $4,000 ticket is still alive.  Go Colts!

That is a good bet because if you lose you do not lose much, if you win you win big. I had us 9-7 before the season started, wish I would've bet the over for wins as Vegas had us at 7.5.

2 hours ago, rockywoj said:

Back in the spring, in Vegas I put down a $40 SB bet at 100:1.  So I am just thrilled that my $40 for $4,000 ticket is still alive.  Go Colts!

When we were 1-5, I put $20.00 on the Colts to win the SB at 350-1. They're offering a little money to cash out. Not happening because if we win tonight, that offer will go way up, I'm sure. :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is a good bet because if you lose you do not lose much, if you win you win big. I had us 9-7 before the season started, wish I would've bet the over for wins as Vegas had us at 7.5.

I did bet the over at 6.5  :)

• Thanks 1