Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

As an NY Metro area Colts fan. State of Indiana juiced about Colts ?

HOF19

10 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Love the thought of Mr. Dak Prescott not being able to hear himself think because Colts fans get so loud this Sunday …….GO COLTS !!!!!

The last home game was the only time all year the Colts fanbased truly showed up to the game and became a problem for opposing offenses.  I think the way the DEFENSE is playing right now has a LOT to do with it.  I expect this Sunday's game to be the biggest turnout of the year.  (I just hope Dallas fans get lost on 465).

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Love the thought of Mr. Dak Prescott not being able to hear himself think because Colts fans get so loud this Sunday …….GO COLTS !!!!!

That's saying a lot. Lucas is a hard building to be loud in because of how big it is and how it's designed.  Not like the RCA dome was. That place was so loud it was unreal.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FirsTime said:

There's a good amount of people wearing colts stuff in Evansville IN. Probably like one out of every 50. Were about 2.5 hours away from Indianapolis. Evansville is the very southwest tip. 

I’m from Evansville too so I’m one of the the 2% you speak of. I would say probably 1/3 of football fans here are colts fans and the rest are mostly bandwagon pats fans, cowboys fans   and some rams fans from the St. Louis days. 

Virginia is pumped up for the game! Of course, that's only a few of us. Hitting the road early tomorrow for the 10 hour trek.

Tickets are pretty expensive on the secondary market. I hope that's Colts fans being excited and driving up the price and not Cowboys fans. 

I'm in Ft Wayne. There's tons of colts fans. But you do see a bunch of the flip flopping pancake band wagoners also. Heck my helper is a cowboys fan. So it's been interesting. Mutual respect. It's going to be a awesome game. Whoever brings their A game will walk away with the dub

Going to the game.  I suspect I'll see a decent amount of Cowboys fans, will tailgate with some before the game and find out what the overall mindset is in Dallas.  Then as we start walking to LOS from Baseys, the gloves come off and it's game-day.  Will be at a full-throated volume during all of the 'boys defensive 3rd downs and during our TD's .  LOS has a tendency to get pretty quiet if we get down.  We need to turn up the volume louder than at any time during the year and prove that the stadium can get loud.  No, it's not the Hoosier Dome / RCA Dome, there will never be another, but the 12th man must be loud and clear.

• Like 2

The Colts fan base as whole is pretty bruised still from so many being upset to one degree or another about Peyton and then the Grigson Pagano efforts to extinguish any flame of excitement over the last few years of their run, it's taken it's toll. 

I'm curious if/when LOS is full again on a regular basis. 

On 12/13/2018 at 5:29 PM, HOF19 said:

Are there a lot of people wearing Colts jerseys and caps on the streets on Indy this week ?

Currently?  No.

Give it a few years, a political cycle, and hopefully it returns.

It's been a rough past two years, with football unfortunately being caught in the middle.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2018 at 12:12 AM, Trace Pyott said:

I’m from Evansville too so I’m one of the the 2% you speak of. I would say probably 1/3 of football fans here are colts fans and the rest are mostly bandwagon pats fans, cowboys fans   and some rams fans from the St. Louis days. 

A bunch of bandwagon pats fans its crap. A decent amount of packers fans too though.