Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AC is back!

stitches

2 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

Wow you guys are soooo funny. Yuk yuk yuk. Now back to my session and what I think about your comments. Yuk yuk yuk. Internet warriors are the best. So funny. Can you make a point about the topic at hand? Nope. 

FYI, I absolutely do not need your approval for anything. Yuk yuk yuk. This one or two are for YOU! Now where is the tissue?

It was all in fun so don't take it so serious.

With that said take my advice, put the cell phone up when using the restroom. Dropping it in the toilet can get expensive plus it's kind of nasty.

Wow you guys are soooo funny. Yuk yuk yuk. Now back to my session and what I think about your comments. Yuk yuk yuk. Internet warriors are the best. So funny. Can you make a point about the topic at hand? Nope. 

FYI, I absolutely do not need your approval for anything. Yuk yuk yuk. This one or two are for YOU! Now where is the tissue?

I have to give you some credit.

You are taking this ribbing pretty well.

Now, if we could just do something about that spelling .......

4 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

I have to give you some credit.

You are taking this ribbing pretty well.

Now, if we could just do something about that spelling .......

I just wish it wasn't so incoherent. I imagine dude walking around with a bad case of ILS.....invisible lat syndrome 

8 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

Let’s see how mediocre AC is. Yuk yuk yuk. Some folks seem to forget that Luck was amongst the most sacked QBs in the league when AC was the starting LT. Yuk yuk yuk.

What you seem not to know that it wasn't AC men that he was covering that was sacking Luck.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

They're on the side table, take as many as you would like. Haha. Okay, Now back to subject. Him being back ought to help us. Yup, that's my originality there...

For clarity, I would like to address the spelling/grammar thing, and then get back to the topic of how great it is to hear that our LT is back. 

Ever go into a store in the middle of the day and there is someone in sweats, untied shoes, messed up hair....and look like they did an all nighter? Well, when I see that, I think...has that person no self dignity? They obviously don't care how they look. If that person was to start cutting down someone else, the first thing everyone is thinking or saying is, "Dude, why don't you try taking a shower before you put someone else down".

Well, tearing down a player/coach/etc. in a forum while misspelling in your rant comes across the same way.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

Please.

Please tell us how many sacks he’s allowed, compare that to the total sacks given up by the line and tell us with a straight face that he’s been the biggest issue.

Has anyone here called him elite? Or maybe, just maybe they recognise him for what he is and why he’s been valued by not 1, not 2 but 3 FOs. 

Your point (that you’ve not shoe horned into several topics now) as well as your posting style is incoherent to the point I’m finding it hard to believe you’re not trolling for a reaction. 

Wait a minute, how are the folks whom received their alphabet script correcting the folks who gave them their script? Smh now laugh at that! Yuk yuk yuk.

I misspelled a word and the internet goes crazy. You guys put a womanizer in a position of authority but yet I bother you for a typo? Shows your real color or lack of. Yuk yuk yuk. At least you guys correcting me are allowing this to go down really well.

And since when has any of you been able to use two Hands? Cut it out now! 

Since you seem averse to talking about AC I will address your points.

1.  There is no way that Autocorrect changed lying to LIEING.   That would be the opposite of autoCORRECT.

2.  The internet did not go crazy because you misspelled a word.  One, it was this forum, hardly the internet.  Two, only two people commented on your misspelling, the rest happened because rather than just saying, "yup I misspelled it" you wanted to try and knock the person who pointed out the misspelling, tried to claim you didn't misspell the word, it was your phone's mistake while providing way, WAY too much information about what you were doing when you responded in the thread.  And then you say it doesn't bother you and spend the next several posts talking about how it doesn't bother you.

3.  10 minutes ago.  So, apparently it's not just your education that comes up short.

22 minutes ago, coltsva said:

I, for one, did not vote for Bill Clinton. 

25 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I'll give you one thing. This guy is hilarious. 

25 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

1.  There is no way that Autocorrect changed lying to LIEING.   That would be the opposite of autoCORRECT.

2.  The internet did not go crazy because you misspelled a word.  One, it was this forum, hardly the internet.  Two, only two people commented on your misspelling, the rest happened because rather than just saying, "yup I misspelled it" you wanted to try and knock the person who pointed out the misspelling, tried to claim you didn't misspell the word, it was your phone's mistake while providing way, WAY too much information about what you were doing when you responded in the thread.  And then you say it doesn't bother you and spend the next several posts talking about how it doesn't bother you.

3.  10 minutes ago.  So, apparently it's not just your education that comes up short.

Broski, why are you all in my...? I don’t find you nearly as important as you do me. BTW AC is STILL MEDIOCRE. Now run tell dat!

Do you “reckon” you can keep it to football? Hahahaha.

No, he misspelled something. Huh? Guess what? Who cares? What are you proving here? Do you want stickers? How about a like? 

27 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

Coming up short? This short statement is for you. I want you to google who discovered Coffee. You might just spit it out. You coffee drinker you! 

Now you are the one coming up short. Now say thanks!

3 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

Coming up short? This short statement is for you. I want you to google who discovered Coffee. You might just spit it out. You coffee drinker you! 

Now you are the one coming up short. Now say thanks!

I used this gif the other day and it seems appropriate here as well.

giphy.gif

This thread is well off track... 

I'll be excited about AC when I see him play and play well. I'm not one of these guys who is overly critical of our best lineman, and I don't want to move him to RT. But he has a history or starting out slowly. And now he's just working his way back into practice. 

I'd be fine with him missing the next two games, to be honest. Or maybe coming back against the Pats, since he'll have 10 days to recover after. That way he'll be closer to 100%, and well practiced. 

And of course, if the staff clears him and he plays this week, that's great. I just hope he plays well, whenever he hits the field. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

Ever go into a store in the middle of the day and there is someone in sweats, untied shoes, messed up hair....and look like they did an all nighter? Well, when I see that, I think...has that person no self dignity? They obviously don't care how they look. 

That sounds pretty judgmental to me.  We could go in circles with this.  If someone who has misspelled a word or two should refrain from criticizing anyone for anything -  I believe that's the lesson you were attempting to teach - then perhaps you should post a photo of yourself and allow the forum to critique it before criticizing the appearance of others.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rackeen305 said:

Wait a minute, how are the folks whom received their alphabet script correcting the folks who gave them their script? Smh now laugh at that! Yuk yuk yuk.

I misspelled a word and the internet goes crazy. You guys put a womanizer in a position of authority but yet I bother you for a typo? Shows your real color or lack of. Yuk yuk yuk. At least you guys correcting me are allowing this to go down really well.

I think we'd love to just see you lighten up. I don't anyone is trying to be anything more than playful.

2 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

He's practicing, not necessarily ready to play vs Houston.

Just heard on Dakich what Chappell said.

We'll see.

I honestly wasn't expecting to see him on the field until after the New England game, since they get that mini-bye due to it being a Thursday night game. Having him this Sunday would be huge.

32 minutes ago, #12. said:

That sounds pretty judgmental to me.  We could go in circles with this.  If someone who has misspelled a word or two should refrain from criticizing anyone for anything -  I believe that's the lesson you were attempting to teach - then perhaps you should post a photo of yourself and allow the forum to critique it before criticizing the appearance of others.

My comment was exactly that, that the posting I was referring to was being judgmental first, thus opening themselves up for return criticism. 

Once, the Corvallis Gazette Times had a front page article, discrediting the Journalism Dept at OSU. Problem was, they had a misspelled word in the title. Talk about looking bad. 

My opinion is, if you are going to be critical of the team on here, you open yourself up for criticism. Probably a good idea to get your post in order before hand. 

1 hour ago, Rackeen305 said:

Please.

The numbers do not lie.  

Look, you have taken this AC issue to more than a debate. It has become an argument with you even after most of us have shown what you say is not the truth. That is shown by his numbers and his rankings. None of us are making this up just to oppose you.

When we bring this up you point a finger and call us internet warriors. :scratch:

I am going to use the term "grasshopper" when it comes to my thoughts on you. Not as an insult but as an observation. You may or may not know what the term "grasshopper" means but I am sure there are a lot of us who do.

4 minutes ago, GoColts00 said:

AC was still Limited Practice today after being DNP yesterday. He's not really back yet, but it's good that he's close.

True. He's an important player on this team. Glad to have him and can't wait to see him back in the lineup. Go Italian Stallion!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

Listen, I want to apologize. I have had you on ignore, and some many of your posts were being quoted, that although I didn't quote you directly, I spoke about what you wrote. My bad. I will not break my rule again and leave those I have chose to ignore, on ignore. 

Good luck. 

• Thanks 2

There is a short 25 sec. video of him practicing today on BR.  He looked pretty mobile in the video and it's only Thursday.  I think there is a good chance he plays.  I hope so because after watching Clarke give up that late sack Sunday, which killed the comeback ,  I worry about Clark handling the Texans ER's this week.  

1 hour ago, Superman said:

This thread is well off track... 

I'll be excited about AC when I see him play and play well. I'm not one of these guys who is overly critical of our best lineman, and I don't want to move him to RT. But he has a history or starting out slowly. And now he's just working his way back into practice. 

I'd be fine with him missing the next two games, to be honest. Or maybe coming back against the Pats, since he'll have 10 days to recover after. That way he'll be closer to 100%, and well practiced. 

And of course, if the staff clears him and he plays this week, that's great. I just hope he plays well, whenever he hits the field. 

If AC were any good he would have made 1 pro bowl. Wait duck.

how much you want to bet that Laremy Tunsil will make the Pro Bowl b4 AC does. And AC has him beat in NFL experience by like 4 or 5 years.Ouch...

Best I can tell, and please correct me if I'm wrong, only 4 left tackles make the pro bowl (2 for each team). That would mean 6 of the top 10 left tackles in the league don't make the pro bowl. It's not inconceivable that someone could consistently be top ten at their position and never make a pro bowl. 

3 minutes ago, coltsva said:

Best I can tell, and please correct me if I'm wrong, only 4 left tackles make the pro bowl (2 for each team). That would mean 6 of the top 10 left tackles in the league don't make the pro bowl. It's not inconceivable that someone could consistently be top ten at their position and never make a pro bowl. 

Or you know, using the pro bowl as your sole metric to judge a player could just be irrational?

14 minutes ago, coltsva said:

It is inconceivable how someone uses the pro bowl as an example of  judging a player.

The pro bowl don't even enter the picture when it has been shown for years the best players not always make the pro bowl. AC right along with many other good players do not need the pro bowl on their resume for most knowledgeable fans to know they are good.

AC isn’t good at all. He won’t get better no matter how much people insist on it. He is an average player. He isn’t top 10. He is in the 20 range as far as that goes. I hope he plays this Sunday because average play is better than nothing at all. 

3 minutes ago, a06cc said:

AC isn’t good at all. He won’t get better no matter how much people insist on it. He is an average player. He isn’t top 10. He is in the 20 range as far as that goes. I hope he plays this Sunday because average play is better than nothing at all. 

This whole comment is a contradiction in itself.