Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AC is back!

stitches

12 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

Our LT position is solved. I'll be back in 2-3 weeks. You tell me if I'm LIEING about the LT position being solved. Go Colts anyways.

I don’t know what you’re doing, unless you meant lying of course.  I’d say I’d rather have him back than not at this point in time. 

That’s what the topic is about, not you banging your drum, again. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

Our LT position is solved. I'll be back in 2-3 weeks. You tell me if I'm LIEING about the LT position being solved. Go Colts anyways.

There is no word in the English language called LIEING. It's spelled lying. 

You put it in capital letters for everyone to see.

You may come back in a couple of weeks to tell us how wrong you are too.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I don’t know what you’re doing, unless you meant lying of course.  I’d say I’d rather have him back than not at this point in time. 

That’s what the topic is about, not you banging your drum, again. 

Oh brother, the Internet Grammer police. FYI you will have to correct only 1 billion ppl with their misspellong of a word. Way to go.

I typed that while I used the restroom on my mobile. (Thumbs up) 

12 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

Oh brother, the Internet Grammer police. FYI you will have to correct only 1 billion ppl with their misspellong of a word. Way to go.

I would advise not putting your thumb up during a restroom visit. 

It’s a written forum, your words grammar and spelling are your voice so to speak. You wouldn’t engage someone in conversation and talk funny would you? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

Typed it while using the restroom?  You have to be kidding?  

Sad that someone cant go to the restroom without a cell phone stuck in their hands. 

I hope you are clean enough to not only wash your hands but your cell phone as well.

Oh, by the way, grammar is spelled with an a not an e.

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Back to the topic... I mean AC being back is good right? Unless anyone knows of any elite LTs we currently have in storage at LOS?

Yes.  VERY good news.

i can't wait for Anthony and Nelson to get comfortable with each other on that left side.

With Anthony back in the line-up, we can throw Hewitt outside of whoever is at RT, and we should see a definite and immediate improvement.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Back to the topic... I mean AC being back is good right? Unless anyone knows of any elite LTs we currently have in storage at LOS?

yes, AC being back is a good thing.  But, with the way his injury has gone, I will believe he's back when he steps onto the field on Sunday.

I know from personal experience when i tore a calf muscle.  I wore a boot for 5 days to keep from flexing or stretching it, pain went away a couple of days after that, things seemed to be going well and one night at practice I pushed off on it to catch a ball one of the kids threw and aggravated it.  Then I was back in the boot for another 4 days and 3 days after that the pain finally went away.  So if a torn muscle gets aggravated it's almost like going back to step 1 again.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Poor guy.  Some of us need "all hands on deck" when we use  the restroom.  

Hahahahaha. That was my point when 1000 colts faithful decided to interrupt me about my misspelling of a word. You see how quickly a thread turns into what I was in the middle of doing so quickly?

6 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I have to disagree with you. I just googled it and up popped Kelsey Grammer, with an E. 

Then I googled "what's a 3 letter word for bug?" It came up Nat, as in Nat Birnbaum. Very odd.

Just now, Rackeen305 said:

Hahahahaha. That was my point when 1000 colts faithful decided to interrupt me about my misspelling of a word. You see how quickly a thread turns into what I was in the middle of doing so quickly?

Bro, you don't have to lie to kick it. 

30 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Sorry, I don't need auto correct to spell lying. That is something that was taught me in grade school.

27 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

Oh brother, the grammar doesn't matter police.

26 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Someone has to since obviously your teachers, family, and friends dont seem to care that you sound like a 3rd grader.

And i'm not "LIEING"!  Lol

25 minutes ago, Calmack said:

Grammar..

22 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Poor guy.  Some of us need "all hands on deck" when we use  the restroom.  

21 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I would advise not putting your thumb up during a restroom visit. 

It’s a written forum, your words grammar and spelling are your voice so to speak. You wouldn’t engage someone in conversation and talk funny would you? 

12 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Thats how he sees if anyone is reading his posts.

haha

11 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Typed it while using the restroom?  You have to be kidding?  

Sad that someone cant go to the restroom without a cell phone stuck in their hands. 

I hope you are clean enough to not only wash your hands but your cell phone as well.

Wow you guys are soooo funny. Yuk yuk yuk. Now back to my session and what I think about your comments. Yuk yuk yuk. Internet warriors are the best. So funny. Can you make a point about the topic at hand? Nope. 

FYI, I absolutely do not need your approval for anything. Yuk yuk yuk. This one or two are for YOU! Now where is the tissue?

• Like 1