Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

#ColtsForged is Back

TKnight24

1 minute ago, buccolts said:

I'm fine with it.

It doesn't bother me.

Better ideas?

I personally liked "Build the Monster," unfortunately the regime responsible for it ended up being a laughing stock. It's kinda hard to build a monster while your GM is too busy whining about deflated footballs & getting the franchise QB injured.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If anybody on here has ever really tried to forge anything it might make a little more sense and the meaning mean a little more to them. 

Think of it as taking something RAW ( metal/ PLAYERS) and shaping, blending, and tweaking it to do what you want it to do and make it have a purpose.  

just my .02 cents

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

I personally liked "Build the Monster," unfortunately the regime responsible for it ended up being a laughing stock. It's kinda hard to build a monster while your GM is too busy whining about deflated footballs & getting the franchise QB injured.

They did build a monster it was just this one 

th?id=OIP.8F0sQ-te-IxT_9-sqQcEbwHaF7&pid

5 hours ago, strt182 said:

If anybody on here has ever really tried to forge anything it might make a little more sense and the meaning mean a little more to them. 

Think of it as taking something RAW ( metal/ PLAYERS) and shaping, blending, and tweaking it to do what you want it to do and make it have a purpose.  

just my .02 cents

I get it. You forge horseshoes...which is the team logo. So the forging of a horseshoe is symbolic of the forging of the current Colts team and identity.

But it doesn't really mean anything when you put "Colts" in there...especially in front.

1 hour ago, Old Colt said:

Right...only thing it shows is part of the Colts (foot protection) getting pounded by others; we will likely see enough of that this year on the field.

Well the horseshoe is the logo. But if that was their angle...then "ForgeTheShoe" would have been better...or something along this lines. Not only does it make more sense...but it's a call to action to fanbase as well, as they are also part of this team's identity.

5 slogans thats better than #Coltsforged

nr 5. #ColtsBorn&Bread

4. #ColtsCrossRoads : referring to the motto "Cross Roads of America"

3. #LimestoneColts (referring to the Limestones in the ground of Indiana, which have build pentagon and other buildings in the US)

2. #relax-Luckisback

and Number 1 ;)

#PrayforLuck

1 hour ago, ThorstenDenmark said:

5 slogans thats better than #Coltsforged

nr 5. #ColtsBorn&Bread

4. #ColtsCrossRoads : referring to the motto "Cross Roads of America"

3. #LimestoneColts (referring to the Limestones in the ground of Indiana, which have build pentagon and other buildings in the US)

2. #relax-Luckisback

and Number 1 ;)

#PrayforLuck

#ColtsCorn&Bread    ?