Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predict the 2018 NFL MVP

RockThatBlue

5 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Sadly, didn't Mr. Brady already break it? 

I will say. Matt Ryan. I think Falcons bounce back this year, starting week 1 with a big win against the champs.

I don’t know who this Mr Brady is that you speak of... now if you’ll excuse me I have to tend to my 3 monkeys.

2 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I will say. Matt Ryan. I think Falcons bounce back this year, starting week 1 with a big win against the champs.

Agreed, my shout of Jones may be a tough one to pull off as, if he has a good year, its likely due to Matty Ice playing well too and the QB usually gets the props.

Falcons are a sneaky dark horse for the Superbowl, their only issue is the strength of the NFC. Constant quality opposition. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DaveA1102 said:

Agreed, my shout of Jones may be a tough one to pull off as, if he has a good year, its likely due to Matty Ice playing well too and the QB usually gets the props.

Falcons are a sneaky dark horse for the Superbowl, their only issue is the strength of the NFC. Constant quality opposition. 

Yeah, I was just thinking of scenarios where a WR could win. Sadly, I think the only way is if a starting QB gets hurt for a good chunk of time and the WR keeps ballin out with the backup. OR! The QB would have to have monster TD stats to the wide out and loads of turnovers..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I have a funny feeling on the Falcons too and I don't know why. I have not researched anything with football this summer or anything, but when I think about the NFL lately the team name that keeps popping up in my gut/mind is "Falcons". Weird, I know........:loco:

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

I have a funny feeling on the Falcons too and I don't know why. I have not researched anything with football this summer or anything, but when I think about the NFL lately the team name that keeps popping up in my gut/mind is "Falcons". Weird, I know........:loco:

Aye you're back. Congratulations on everything! lol

But no, not weird. Falcons came the closest to beating the Champs last year..Just a few bad breaks last season. I have a gut feeling they will come back stronger this season.

52 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Aye you're back. Congratulations on everything! lol

But no, not weird. Falcons came the closest to beating the Champs last year..Just a few bad breaks last season. I have a gut feeling they will come back stronger this season.

Thanks! :kitty:

SB is in Atlanta, so maybe thats why I am thinking Atlanta? But seriously, I have zero feelings on anyone in the league but when I think "NFL" I keep thinking Falcons. lmao It's odd.

Falcons should have beat the Pats a few years ago. It seems every postseason Matt Ryan gets the worst luck. Will he ever get "the year"? Like the breaks finally go his way? Not even about MVP necessarily, but the playoffs.....

Vikings are the popular pick though and Rodgers always is. I usually pick Green Bay but sometimes I just flat out want to give up on them.

And no I am not feeling the Patriots, 41 year old QB give me a break.......

Luck has a shot at it if he doesn't get hurt and wins 10 games tbh. The Colts have stunk so bad without him, Brady is 68, several potential darkhorse MVP QBs have switched teams which means we know as much about them this year as we do Luck who has the first reason on his side, and these RBs are good but are they Barry Sanders? And say it ends ugly, well some people call it the Making Vacation Plans early award for a reason lol!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

Luck has a shot at it if he doesn't get hurt and wins 10 games tbh. The Colts have stunk so bad without him, Brady is 68, 

:lol:  this made me haha

Seriously tho....   I read somewhere yesterday that he won't even be a top 10 QB this year.   I'm not so sure...    I still think he'll be up there this year.  We'll see.

15 minutes ago, Gramz said:

:lol:  this made me haha

Seriously tho....   I read somewhere yesterday that he won't even be a top 10 QB this year.   I'm not so sure...    I still think he'll be up there this year.  We'll see.

As long as Brady doesn't get injured, I agree with you.  He will b e just as lethal as before.

Dalvin Cook definitely applies to my middle post in this thread. He went to my college team and should have carried that team to a National Championship but our coach decided not to give him the ball again after 2 straight 50+ yards runs plus a 10 yard TD, then get a 15 yard penalty on himself which hardly ever happens. The turn of events was worse than the Falcons in the SB.