Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville (+7.5) at New England (1-21-18)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• With me, road whites are off-limits.  As to the blue tops, as much as i do dig the color rush blues, I’m an old-school-uni guy, and would lean to white pants.   I’m in Penn State country, and there are some similarities i guess.   I do think improvements can be made in the striping.  Minimal enough cahange to keep purists happy, but could “update the uni.  Perhaps 3 stripes down the leg and middle of helmet.  Middle one thicker than sides.  Not crazy wide.... tasteful like the stripes on a shelby. The middle stripe could be horseshoes similar to the way seattle uses imagry.  Maybe a large horseshoe on each shoulder that circles down around the number.  Minimal...... but updated..... without losing the “brand.”   Remember that outdated font that was recently retired?  A small “refresh” might be nice.   I’d like to see a “ghosted” image of like padding texture or like metalplate image (barely noticeable) at shoulder pads, knee and thigh pads.  Like a 3d effect.   I remember oregon once had ghosted wings on the shoulders that were cool, bit not “too much.”
    • If you read the previous posts, you would see that I don't have a problem with paying Nelson and I expect us to keep him at Guard and draft a LT. So take a deep breath.   This part isn't directed towards you particularly but jeez louise I keep on having to restate stuff 
    • I find it hard to believe some say bench Wentz to save a draft pick. If Wentz is the starter for the Colts you don't bench him, period. End of story. 
    • Well...   we’re going to pay Nelson and make him the highest paid guard in football.   If that doesn’t work for you take it up with Chris Ballard.   He runs the team. 
    • Yes...   Rookies okay all the time.   But very, very few play Left Tackle.   That position is one of the few exceptions to the rule. 
  • Members

• Stephen

Stephen 1,826

• DynaMike

DynaMike 33

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 8,404

• nzh201vs

nzh201vs 3

Rookie
    • nfatta

nfatta 0