Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville (+7.5) at New England (1-21-18)

oldunclemark

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Hmm...didn't see that.  I saw the right hand, not the left.  Was the left holding him?

He completely smashed the receivers hands before the ball got there making it impossible to make the catch no idea how that is always allowed 

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

He completely smashed the receivers hands before the ball got there making it impossible to make the catch no idea how that is always allowed 

I missed that, I guess.

Hey!  Give me the stripes...I passed the test for being a ref in the NFL!  Woo Hooo!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Pascal is an X or big slot. Campbell is in the mode of traditional slot and Z. I've said since before the season started that as Pittman comes on, Pascal would work more out of the slot. So yes, kinda, but Pascal is certainly not a like for like, doesn't replace what Campbell brings, or fill the void of that type of WR.  Dulin, Fountain, Harris, and Johnson (if he signs) are the guys with similar traits.    What I'd like to see X - 70% Pittman, 20 % Patmon, 10% Pascal S - 30% Dulin, 30% Pascal, 20% TY, 20% Patmon Z - 60% TY, 40% Fountain   (nobody over 80 total %)   Pittman made a big jump in snaps from W1 to W2, We all expected him to steal snaps from Pascal at X as the season went on, but that's likely expedited. The above is my long term hope. Short term, I'd expect Pascal to get a higher % to start at Slot. The injury to PC though may end up interestingly enough, mean just a shuffle and a chance for Patmon (who is very unlike PC).    
    • The winner this week is @AZColt11       Great job by everybody 
    • I'm not a Ram, but I still agree with the 2nd part.
    • Fountain did play in the game. They just didnt get the ball to him. He had snaps
  • Members