Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville (+7.5) at New England (1-21-18)

oldunclemark

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

He completely smashed the receivers hands before the ball got there making it impossible to make the catch no idea how that is always allowed 

I missed that, I guess.

Hey!  Give me the stripes...I passed the test for being a ref in the NFL!  Woo Hooo!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yep. If the Colts can finish with a better record than the 3rd place teams in the AFCW and the AFCN, then the Colts will be in the playoffs whether they win the division or not.
    • Yeah we won’t get a wild card unless some miracle happens and they only lose like one game the rest of the way. And if that happened we will win the division. Raiders schedule looks really easy. So I don’t expect them to fall out of the playoff picture.  KC will probably climb back in it too.  Bengals have a really tough schedule. They have to play the ravens. Then they get a bye week and play the ravens again. So that will be something to watch.
    • I am not counting on that, too many teams and too many things have to happen for us to get a Wildcard. We just need to get 4-4 and hope the Titans are also 4-4.
    • Mahomes' mother is the one who annoys me the most. Patrick is a grown man and a father; isn't it about time she let go? He doesn't need his mother's constant interfering.  His wife/girlfriend (are they married or still engaged?) seems to have some attitude problems. I don't know much about his younger brother; only that incident about throwing water on fans. 
    • That’s not entirely true. Like my post above they’ll be scenarios where Colts can sneak in at the 6th, 7th seed. Currently the Steelers are the 7th seed 3-3. AFCN is going to cannibalize itself. That leaves the Raiders, Colts, Bengals, Browns competing for the last 2 spots. This is if the Colts can’t win the division.
  • Members

• Zoltan

Zoltan 1,139

• shasta519

shasta519 3,434

• ColtsFan_98

ColtsFan_98 0

Rookie
    • RollerColt

RollerColt 3,192

• C_Lew

C_Lew 64