Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bengals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pagano was smiling because he thought Colts were getting the ball. No you challenged whether it was a completed pass. It was, but your defensive player didn’t get both feet in bounds to make it a clear recovery. Then Pagano is all confused. This guy is as dumb as Kyrie Irving saying the earth is flat. How has he been the coach for SIX years?

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

and still the negativity reigns

This ^^^^

I do not post much I know. I research and learn everything I can via this forum though. 

That being said, the amount of NEGATIVITY towards our team by "OUR FANS" is crazy. We do anything positive and the next 12 posts are but but but. But what? Celebrate your team, have their back, no matter what the past is. It can not be changed. Today is today. Be a REAL FAN and act like yesterday did not happen. We preach when a player gets owned they have to be forgetful. Forget they got owned and get back to form 15 seconds later for the next play. 

News flash my friends, that's what we have to do as fans. Good Lord. Like elementary school in here. Pointing fingers and crap. 

Before anyone fires back with but but but..... I have been a fan for 1000 years, I am from the 50's kid, it's all this guy or that guys fault, replies just know that we all see what you see. Wether a fan for a day or 1000 years. A fan is a fan. This is our team. Rep them proudly through thick and thin.... NO EXCUSES. 

3 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

I love this team but we need a high pick & new coaches. So if losing out means we get that then so be it...

I think Chuck is gone if we don't win the Division anyway. Which at this point we probably wont. We will get a high Draft pick as well IMO because without Luck I don't see us winning more than 5 games. So far today we are hanging tough though.

6 minutes ago, life long said:

I have seen plenty of coaches decline an offensive hold to make it a shorter 3rd down, while giving up the opportunity to make it a longer down.

Yeah, but in that case you're choosing between 3rd and shorter and 2nd and longer, so you're trading down for distance.  In the case of a false start, you're just giving up yardage.  It's going to be the same down regardless.  Again, I see your point, but he would have been killed in the media and by the fans for doing it.  That is the kind of thing that only a coach of Belichick's caliber can do and get away with it.

6 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Do you even know how the process works?

The head coach has the worst perspective on the field.    So every team has a guy in the booth upstairs whose job it is to tell the coach whether to challenge or not.   That person has to use their best judgement.    

Its not not as simple and obvious as people here would like to believe.    

All these people ripping Pagano over this are showing how ignorant they are.

Mr. grumpy broken record.

We get it.  You're a genius.  We're dumb.