Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

No reason to stress about this game...

bap1331

Just now, bap1331 said:

i dont know what to make of this team at this point. We cant really blame a QB who has only had 2 weeks to learn the playbook. This team just needs to learn to play 60 minutes.

You Don't?

Let me clue you in.....they Suck!

7 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

Its Brisettes first start and hes getting used to the playbook. It was close and those calls from the refs were horrible and cost us the game...

The refs did t cause us anything. This team isn't good on Offense. Can't run, WRs are inconsistent and can't get separation. Return game is useless. Defense creates very little turnovers. 

Cut the loser blaming the refs mentality 

4 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

The refs did t cause us anything. This team isn't good on Offense. Can't run, WRs are inconsistent and can't get separation. Return game is useless. Defense creates very little turnovers. 

how do you expect Brisette to learn the playbook and build chemistry with his receivers in 2 weeks. They were out of sync.

You know he was using Patriots QB terminology today right?

Just now, bap1331 said:

they didnt suck for 3 quarters. They played D well, they gave Brisette time to throw.

What cost us was bad ref calls and dumb penalties.

But Games are 4 quarters long. And the Cards kinda suck too. And like Mr. Debonair said blaming the refs is a losers mentality. Making too many penalties is on dumb players and lack of coaching.

After how we played last week, in my mind this was a loss before we even stepped out on the field today.

To no one's surpirse, we lost this game. What made it surprising is that the Colts played well enough to have a 10-point lead. This is actually an improvement.

Just now, Flash7 said:

After how we played last week, in my mind this was a loss before we even stepped out on the field today.

To no one's surpirse, we lost this game. What made it surprising is that the Colts played well enough to have a 10-point lead. This is actually an improvement.

YES! That is what im saying. LOL

1 minute ago, bap1331 said:

how do you expect Brisette to learn the playbook and build chemistry with his receivers in 2 weeks. They were out of sync.

I didn't blame Brisset or say anything bad about him. This offense is unimaginative regardless of QB. 

The WRs getting separation has nothing to do with how long Jacoby has been here

Just now, Nadine said:

I liked watching Jacoby Brissett

me too but idk what happened to him at the end. I think that if he is unsure or cant find an open receiver, he shouldve ran the play. He had many situations where he couldve ran in open field.

On one, Moncrief was covered by 4 players like 20 yards away and instead of running it on a clear open field with noone near, he threw it to him...

2 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

lmao more loser talk

8 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

I agree we are just lucky this az team is also one of the worst in the league lol

2 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

lmao more loser talk

More negative mentality talk...

A mistake was made on the first game with Tolzien and chemistry was a problem in the 2nd game. Cant really put the blame on anyone when the team is short on QBs.

No use to complain. I like Brissett's chances partly because of what I see and partly because he has Belichick dust on him. Timing is everything and it should get better. Colts pass D is again porous and how they resolve it is up in the air but if they don't they will play too many close games and games from behind. No one can deny it was an improvement form the game with the Jacksonville 49ers.

4 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

me too but idk what happened to him at the end. I think that if he is unsure or cant find an open receiver, he shouldve ran the play. He had many situations where he couldve ran in open field.

On one, Moncrief was covered by 4 players like 20 yards away and instead of running it on a clear open field with noone near, he threw it to him...

I think all the hits Brissett was taking took it's toll he was getting crushed almost every throw . Started seeing shadows and not stepping into his throws . 

12 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:

You can't hold the lead for 3 quarters and can't finish the game I blame chuck on that

Can't like your post enough please fire this bozo he is awful stupid penalties and not being ready every week while also blowing leads he's a loser and he brings us down 

43 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

Umm...Brissets passes were pretty much on point, the wrs just dropped the ball! Im very dissapointed in Creif!!! First 4 passes were 3 dropped passes and he quit on 1 of them! Cant have these type of games on acontract year!

48 minutes ago, bap1331 said:

they didnt suck for 3 quarters. They played D well, they gave Brisette time to throw.

What cost us was bad ref calls and dumb penalties.

Don't state that cop out about refs and penalties. We are not a well coached team. Good teams rise above the sewage they create and are accountable for their own play.

But if it helps you sleep better at night......:console: