Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

T.Y. Hilton

TKnight24

4 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I'm sorry.....    what did I miss?

Who is disrespecting TY Hilton?

I've found every player in the league thinks they're being disrespected somehow.  I think he's just using it for motivation, not pointing out a specific instance.

The disrespect for the Colts, seems to be the norm. Manning and Marv not making the list for greatest combos, is another. On one hand it p****s me off, on the other hand it shows me that because of the continuous success we normally enjoy, we get hated on. I love watching the so-called anylists and insiders eat crow. As others have said before, I wish management/coaching would wallpaper the lockeroom walls with the negativity aimed at the franchise. Motivation is not in short supply by the media. I hope we crush our apponents this year, and take our division back, where it belongs. So sick of the Colts related negativity. SMDH

/rant

I think T. Y. is probably the most underrated player in the nfl right now. No big talks about him anywhere..... The top 100 list #61 is ridiculous. But i think that will never change. No matter how much yards he 'll get. He doesn't make a big show out of his own, that's why the media is only talking about guys like obj. But at the end it's not the show that counts..... 

Yeah TY. You tell them. Whatever it takes for motivation to show them they are totally off on their assessments. Now, who them or they are, that's a good question. Who really cares?

Personally I love the "Us against the World" mentality. Many teams have taken that approach to get to the top of the mountain and make all non-believers eat crow.

Hilton had an amazing season last year and lead the league in receiving yards (And that was with a banged up Luck and having Moncrief missing a bunch of games)

If Luck can come back healthy and if our other receivers can stay healthy, I see no reason for Hilton having another Pro Bowl type of year behind a much improved O-Line and hopefully more consistent running game.

3 hours ago, bananabucket said:

For some reason people give more credit to the bigger more physical WRs even if production is the same. 

Same with QBs.

sometimes i think scouts get too focused on measureables and miss guys who are just good football players when the lights go on.

the best personnel departents can see past the shiny distractions. 

10 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

My point is exactly what i said, TY Quoted lyrics from a song. Ask TY what his point was.

#BeHumble is a song lyric?

Regardless, him using that term with an image of himself on a throne with a crown appears to be the opposite of being humble.

12 hours ago, jskinnz said:

#BeHumble is a song lyric?

Regardless, him using that term with an image of himself on a throne with a crown appears to be the opposite of being humble.

Sir, consult with TY Hilton, or Kendrick Lamar. The name of the sing is called Humble. 

12 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

That's kinda dumb...like RGIII Tweet dumb. But nobody bats 1000. He's a good WR who I agree is underrated. Atleast he's motivated to.

There is something a little off with a drawing showing himself on a throne with a crown claiming everyone is disrespecting him and then putting #BEHUMBLE.

I like TY but it makes me wonder if he knows what the words he's writing mean.

He is underrated in my opinion but I also think a player should probably let their fans fight that battle for them and not draw attention to themselves.  

Ty seemingly came out of nowhere and took over as one of the most dynamic wrs in the whole NFL. I see a lot of people say he should be number 2 because of his size and I understand where you're coming from but I think he's definitely good enough to be the number 1 I don't see anyone else being more productive then him. He can get over 100 yards in his sleep it feels like.