Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do you have any words for SAS?

Chrisaaron1023

SAS is nuts! I agree with Max. Damien Woody agrees with Max as well. Peyton Manning is the greatest Regular Season player of all-time and has won 2 SB's to go with it! He won a SB in Indy and led the team to 7 straight 12 or more win seasons. He is the all-time face of the Colts. 4 League MVP's with Indy as well, that will never be top'd by anyone else on 1 team. He has 5 League MVP's overall.

15 hours ago, Finball said:

None.

He doesn't deserve them. The more people talk about this (or anything else he says), the more he got what he wanted.

This. Not just because he'll get what he wanted but because I simply had no words. 

18 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Sorry if this was already brought up.. I didn't know I just came across this "blaspheme!"

I'm calling for his job NOW!

I can't stand this *! This is the worst television on TV and I really mean that anybody who watches this needs to get a life. 

1 hour ago, jet1968 said:

I cant change channels fast enough when he starts talking. He would have been one of the first I would have got rid of if I was in charge of ESPN

No doubt about it. They like him because he's controversial and they think it's good for ratings but actually it's quite the opposite at least I hope.