Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Charlie Casserly has mocked to the Colts at 15

4 minutes ago, Track Guy said:

I know this pick would anger a lot of people on the forum, but watch his tape. The guy is absolutely nasty towards defenders, as far as lineman go he's very fun to watch. 

and he completely blew up the combine too

I wouldn't complain one bit. A lot of those impact defenders might not be there. I'd take him in a heartbeat. I know we just drafted O-Line last year but those were Grigson's picks, not Ballard. Ballard may not like Haeg and Good. Bolles is a day 1 starter at RG or RT though. He's got a lot of nasty to him.

1 minute ago, Rackeen305 said:

To be 100% honest, Im starting to notice alot of mocks dont have an olineman getting selected until the mid-teens. I have never seen such a thing where no offensive lineman are worth a top 10 pick. 

light year on O line this year.

Regardless of any position that is drafted by the Colts, I doubt anyone would complain as long as that draft pick came in and contributed as what is expected of a 1st rounder. I`d rather hit on my 1st rounder than draft for need and miss on the pick.

Bolles is a LEFT tackle all the way.   300 pounds,  very light on his feet.    He's not a 320 pound monster road grader.     I think Bolles would be out of place on the right side.    

I wouldn't read anything at all into this.    Seriously.

This is as simple as Casserly knows our O-line needs help and assigns us a tackle.  

He doesn't know that we have Clark and like him.     

People who make these mock drafts DO NOT call the GM's for the 32 teams to try and get inside info.   That doesn't happen.      These are educated guesses.

And since there are a million mocks,  there will be lots of similar results....    try not to get too hung up on seeing the same names over and over and over....     it doesn't mean a thing.

If one of the names eventually turns out to be our pick -- like Kelly last year -- it's not because somebody knew something.     It's because even a broken clock is right twice a day.     Hey, it happens....

10 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

I wouldn't complain one bit. A lot of those impact defenders might not be there. I'd take him in a heartbeat. I know we just drafted O-Line last year but those were Grigson's picks, not Ballard. Ballard may not like Haeg and Good. Bolles is a day 1 starter at RG or RT though. He's got a lot of nasty to him.

Really need a few maulers to get that power run game rolling

15 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

Kelly is the one pick Grigson did hit on.

I am quite sure that Ballard don't have a problem with Kelly being drafted by Grigson.