Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

David Parry Arrested in Arizona (Merge)

bababooey

http://www.abc15.com/sports/sports-blogs-local/indianapolis-colts-defensive-lineman-david-parry-arrested-in-the-valley

In Arizona. 

DUI, theft, robbery, criminal damage, resisting arrest...

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office confirmed Monday that Parry, 24, was arrested on suspicion of DUI, theft, robbery, criminal damage and resisting arrest. 

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly is a transportation cart? Like a more powerful golf cart? Either way, this is why you wait for details before rushing to judgement. Looking at the charges makes it look very bad, while reading the story makes it seem like more of a crazy escapade of an intoxicated man. Either way, this will be pleaded out because the charges read to be somewhat excessive and hardly worth attempting to pursue. 

4 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I actually heard the opposite, Berry is getting tagged, and the Chiefs are letting Poe test the open market. Could be a godsend for us if Ballard can get him.

Berry and the Chiefs are reportadly close to getting a deal done before FA.  If they do they can then tag Poe. 

Just now, richard pallo said:

Berry and the Chiefs are reportadly close to getting a deal done before FA.  If they do they can then tag Poe. 

I heard they were going to tag Berry, and he isn't thrilled about it. Unless they made a switchup, I don't see them tagging Poe. Pretty sure they are letting him test FA. You have a link that says otherwise? Would like to see it if you do.

4 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/2/27/14750076/the-current-expectation-with-eric-berry-and-chiefs-is-what-youd-expect

Here's my link, it says they are planning to franchise tag Berry, and let Poe hit the FA market.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This news stinks. If you cant maintain don't drink.

It's definitely a bummer, but Parry could of been cut soon anyway. It's mostly bad because of how bad DT is for us. Now it becomes a HUGE need if he does get cut, which might happen. Pray we get Poe.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would love to have Poe.

So would I. I  don't think our odds are 50/50 or anything, but I do believe with the combination of Ballard and the biggest offer, we could sign him from any other team. It just depends if Ballard is willing to pay up. With the top offer, he's ours IMO.

Just now, Coltsfan0112 said:

Did you even look at the time of the article. 8:45 a.m. Things have changed. Rappaport said the Chiefs are planning on making him the highest paid safety. 

You obviously didn't read the article, they haven't signed Berry and have less than 48 hours to do so. If they don't, they have to tag him, and let Poe hit FA. The odds of them signing Berry to a long term deal suddenly in less than 48 hours is very low. Until it happens, I believe it won't get done.

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

You obviously didn't read the article, they haven't signed Berry and have less than 48 hours to do so. If they don't, they have to tag him, and let Poe hit FA. The odds of them signing Berry to a long term deal suddenly in less than 48 hours is very low. Until it happens, I believe it won't get done.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000788208/article/chiefs-working-to-make-eric-berry-highestpaid-safety

4 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Make sure you watch the video so you can understand fully lol

Just now, Coltsfan0112 said:

Yep, which could be reached. It's a low chance trying to work out all those contract details as well as what to pay him in such a little amount of time. They may be working at it, but I don't think they agree on something in time.