Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

One former Colts player for 1 year

Colts1324

3 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

This questioned has been raised prior. Nothing new with this. I believe the vast majority went with either:

Bob (the builder) Sanders, Reggie Wayne, J. Saturday, Tarik Glenn, or the likes. But as i mentioned nothing new. NEXT QUESTION!

I didn't know it has been asked already.  I remember something kind of similar last year. I was just curious out of all our greats, who would make the biggest impact on this Colts team in 2017? Because we need a lot of star power. 

5 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

This questioned has been raised prior. Nothing new with this. I believe the vast majority went with either:

Bob (the builder) Sanders, Reggie Wayne, J. Saturday, Tarik Glenn, or the likes. But as i mentioned nothing new. NEXT QUESTION!

I would take Glenn he was a great LT and a better one than Castonzo.

It would be 2006/2007 Bob Sanders. He won DPOY in 2007 and stayed healthy and was the Defensive leader during our 2006 Championship run. He would change the whole outlook of our Defense and bring toughness to the team. We have the QB and we have TY so I would say Bob. If not him it would be Freeney of the mid 2000's because we desperately need a Pass Rusher. Bob belongs in the ROH as well IMO.

6 hours ago, GoColtsWin said:

Mike Peterson or Marcus Washington

Q: "You want the Ferrari or the Porsche?"

A: "can I have the Chevy."

Considering the colts are devoid of lass rushers, i dont don't know how it's anyone but Freeney.

6 hours ago, scousecolt said:

Freeney coming off the edge was always a joy to watch. On the other side of the ball Marvin with TY would be one hell of a WR duo.

Yeah it's a tough choice. As is it with Tarik Glenn and Bob Sanders. Colts have been fortunate to have many great players over the years. 

14 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

Thanks Sheriff! 

Being that I haven't seen the question before it is kind of fun, I will say Sanders.

8 hours ago, BOTT said:

Q: "You want the Ferrari or the Porsche?"

A: "can I have the Chevy."

Considering the colts are devoid of lass rushers, i dont don't know how it's anyone but Freeney.

Just felt he's a "glamour"(easy) pick that allot of fans would gravitate to. Just personally miss the hard-nosed mentality and nose for the football that they brought to the table. And couple in the fact that both of the men I picked went on to have excellent careers w/multiple teams, I'm good with it :)   And I'm also just fine w/American muscle any day.