TYtheGHOST

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SilentHill said:

Well first we should cut everyone over the age of 30, that includes coaches, front office, players, and staff.

Then rebuild.

Best case scenario we fire pagano grigson, get an atrocious record and a nice draft spot and have a shot at competing before we ruin lucks prime years

Just now, coltsfanatic24 said:

Keep everyone until the end of the season. We need a top pick in the draft. 

That's what I was thinking lol.  Team is such a mess there's really no point in getting rid of the dismal staff right now.  The aren't going to lead the team to wins, just let them continue and there's a realistic shot at getting a top 5 pick. 

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

That's what I was thinking lol.  Team is such a mess there's really no point in getting rid of the dismal staff right now.  The aren't going to lead the team to wins, just let them continue and there's a realistic shot at getting a top 5 pick. 

Hopefully, he keeps them until the end of the season. 

I thought we would get smashed by the Texans, so we did better then i though, but still lost. Actually, the way we lost is worst then getting blown out. This team is terrible. They will finish last in this division. I said that on a thread on here last week.  Irsay has to admit his mistakes, he simply has to. Whether it's now or after the season he has to go another direction.

8 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

One damn person won't help us

Chud's play calling in crucial situations was atrocious. 3rd and 4th and inches and Gore doesn't touch the ball. again.... We luckily got bailed out by Vontae.  Too many times we maxed protected instead of using Doyle in the short passing game. I love Doyle but his blocking was abysmal tonight. 

I'm so sick of this crap we have the worst  Coaches/Owner/GM/OLine/Defense in the league and I believe that 100% , if I was Luck I would of let so quick to another team and I wouldn't even been mad at him ! So sick of this soft like % defense still can't stop the run for over 20 years already! It's like watching the same movie over and over and over again !! 

Just now, backshoulderfade said:

Congratulations for recognizing the difference between being * off at my team and renouncing my fandom of the team. Really. Well done.

I know right God for bid you demand more from you NFL franchise!! We wouldn't be so * if we didn't have to watch a HS team on Sundays

Just now, backshoulderfade said:

Congratulations for recognizing the difference between being * off at my team and renouncing my fandom of the team. Really. Well done.

Because you left it up for me to fill in your blanks!?! It was your post, I took it at face value, and am not currently using my clairvoyant ability's right now! SMH. 

6 minutes ago, Raymond Webb said:

One damn person won't help us

Considering they have 0 pass rush a good pass rusher would help.  Also, your going to be picking high in every round.  That being said, I do think this team needs a monumental amount of work.  Lots of fat to trim, players and staff alike.

So sad how is it so hard to build a contender !? U first build the Oline and Dline we have never won the fight in the trenches always getting bullied !!! So sick of all these so call mr nice guys , we need a mean coach who yells !!! So embarrassing all my friends went to sleep thinking colts won soon as I wake up I'm gonna have a bunch of text messages saying how Luck blew the game lol

think how many seasons gonna take to fix this !? Luck won't see a chip for another 3/4 years at least so sad lol and we couldn't do nothing wen he was on his rookie deal I knew that was our only chance to win 1