Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Colts have been eliminated.

Dustin

2 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

I think we were #17 before todays games, but Atlanta lost and moved ahead of us.  If St. Louis loses, they might move ahead of us too putting us at #19.

So what recievers are out there that Grigson wants?????  Sad Sad Sad Day.

18 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

18-ish.  Would have been 13 or 14 had we lost.

10 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

We were 15 coming into today. I think if the Raiders and Rams win today we stay at 15. If they lose we could be anywhere from 15-17.

6 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

I think we were #17 before todays games, but Atlanta lost and moved ahead of us.  If St. Louis loses, they might move ahead of us too putting us at #19.

Thanks guys.  Appreciate it.  We'll see how things go, then.  

52 minutes ago, Colt^2 said:

Thanks guys.  Appreciate it.  We'll see how things go, then.  

just fyi.  Looks like if Oakland and St.L lose, we could be as move up 2 spots (we have the same SOS as Oakland, so it depends on the next tie breaker which is common opponents).

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000614257/article/tennessee-titans-secure-no-1-pick-in-2016-nfl-draft

4 minutes ago, ThaCaliColt said:

Damn I was so looking forward to a super bowl run with a average to poor offense, incompetent defense and a couple quarterbacks we picked up off the street a week ago...

Eh, if there's a guy that you think is that good, you just trade up for him.  Whether we trade up to the top 10, drafting 13 or 18, we'll find a guy that can make our team instantly better in an area we need it.  Just can't Bjoern the draft pick.

12 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Eh, if there's a guy that you think is that good, you just trade up for him.  Whether we trade up to the top 10, drafting 13 or 18, we'll find a guy that can make our team instantly better in an area we need it.  Just can't Bjoern the draft pick.

Just draft an impact player for once, a real difference maker for that Colts defense, a real leader and I will be happy. I'm so sick half to death of hearing Werner's name. Dude epitomizes ineptitude and everything it means to be average...unseen...unheard...underperforming...everything this colts defense has been during the Grigson era. Give this franchise someone with some real fight and a do or die attitude. 

5 minutes ago, ThaCaliColt said:

Just draft an impact player for once, a real difference maker for that Colts defense, a real leader and I will be happy. I'm so sick half to death of hearing Werner's name. Dude epitomizes ineptitude and everything it means to be average...unseen...unheard...underperforming...everything this colts defense has been during the Grigson era. Give this franchise someone with some real fight and a do or die attitude

To the bolded, then hopefully we'll have a shot at Nkemdiche. 

Need Saban so he can bring his Alabama stars and start on the winning track of getting into the Playoffs and/or Super Bowl every year....Another food for thought is acquire AJ McCarron from the Bengals and trade for multiple picks for Luck.  Luck  I believe is over rated.  

1 minute ago, gacoop1 said:

Need Saban so he can bring his Alabama stars and start on the winning track of getting into the Playoffs and/or Super Bowl every year....Another food for thought is acquire AJ McCarron from the Bengals and trade for multiple picks for Luck.  Luck  I believe is over rated.  

Yeah lets bring Trent back too, that's the ticket.