Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Fun time of the offseason. Studying the schedule is always fun and trying to give early predictions what might be a win or a loss. I rank this the 5th best football day of the year only behind: 1. SB Sunday   2. NFC/AFC Title Game Sunday    3. Opening Day = Opening Sunday because that is when most of the games are played to open the season.   4. First day of the Draft   5. Schedule day!  
    • I’m just hoping the Miami game is in October as that’s the likely game I’m driving up for. 
    • Heading into May 8th, here are the NL Central Standings: 1. Brewers 21-14 - .600% 2. Cubs 22-15 - .595% = (tied for 1st, %points behind) 3. Pirates 17-20 - .459% (5 back) 4. Reds 16-19 - .457 (5 back) 5. Cards 15-21 (6.5 back)   Cubs beat the Padres yesterday 3-2 with Busch's' walk off Homerun. Bellinger is back as well. He had a Belli Bomb (Belly Bomb  ) and went 3-4. 
    • The Brady cheat factor is factored in somewhat, but he was only accused of cheating once. In 2014 = DeflateGate. I think he probably did cheat that season and have said so many times. I think he knew and had the balls deflated. Having said that, he still won SB's in 2016, 2018, and 2020. He won in 2020 without Belichick on a different team. There is no evidence he cheated in any of those years.   The difference between me and most is, I put my hatred Biases aside when I do lists. I want people take my lists serious. Peyton is my favorite player of all-time and I hated Tom but going by all measures, Tom was just better, and it pains me to say it. I factor in everything. = Stats, Win shares, League MVP's, SB MVP's, Talent of a QB, Clutch factor, SB wins, overall wins, longevity, and eye test. Peyton only has Tom beat in 2 categories = He was more talented, and he won 5 League MVP's to Tom's 2. Statistically it was pretty even, by my eye test it was pretty even as well. I do think League MVP is a very important factor because it is an individual award, so that alone puts Peyton in the top 3. Winning that 2nd SB was big for his legacy too.
    • I think I'm still trying to adjust my brain to having taken a player I didn't too much homework on at a position I didn't think we'd pick. So it's a "me thing" currently... I respect him going BPA. And trading back and still getting AD was an absolute masterclass.  Who do you guys think we were trying to trade up for, Odunze or Bowers?
  • Members

• RollerColt

RollerColt 12,330

• Old Colt

Old Colt 289

• shasta519

shasta519 5,268

• throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ 3,765

• coltsleafs

coltsleafs 106

• Behle