Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, you're 20? Bet you feel special. Brady isn't even the best quarterback in 2015 let alone in history. Keep trying to grow facial hair and study up on the NFL chief.

lmao dude. I'm just defednding myself based on personal attack about my perceived age... me being 20 has nothing to do with anything but I'm not just going to let someone call me a 12 year old. Would you? Also, because of my pretty ethnic heritage I guarantee I can grow a better beard than 90% of this forum but whatever. Where are the mods to flag you guys for the personal attacks. I guess I can't have an opinion. Id make fun of your obvious dyslexia but I'm not in the mood.

lmao dude. I'm just defednding myself based on personal attack about my perceived age... me being 20 has nothing to do with anything but I'm not just going to let someone call me a 12 year old. Would you? Also, because of my pretty ethnic heritage I guarantee I can grow a better beard than 90% of this forum but whatever. Where are the mods to flag you guys for the personal attacks. I guess I can't have an opinion. Id make fun of your obvious dyslexia but I'm not in the mood.

rotflmao This might be the stupidest thing I've ever read on these forums.  Just stop

Beards mean nothing. James Harden probably have the biggest beard in the NBA and he's dating a kardashian.