Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is why Pagano should be fired, you put zero pressure on the QB knowing it a hail mary pass , *s!!!!

I agree. One man rush??? At least do a 3 or 4 man rush there. 

Toler has been garbage all game. He is unwatchable, that final hail mary TD cemented his day.

OMG THAT is absolutely horrific defense!!!! No less than SIX defenders and not one watching the ball!!!   That is a whole lotta momentum that just shifted - that horrible D might have just lost us the game!  After dominating the game to that point that is simply PATHETIC!

They gotta run 40 yards downfield for the catch, so let's rush only 3 guys and give him aaaaall day to throw. I was yelling about that before the play even began.

Sickens me. Put on Pressure up front and prevent on the backside. You can't default them the time to set up perfectly for the throw. Just horrible!

When BYU completed a game winning Hail Mary on Nebraska, that was poor coaching of college kids. But this is a million times worse coaching of full time football professionals. Inexcusable. If this season goes in the toilet, this play will be a huge reason.