. Handoff to Gore for a couple yards

. Pass to Moncrief, off the hands 3rd

& 9

. Incomplete to Dorsett/Pass interference. 1st down

. Incomplete to T.Y Hilton

. Incomplete to Andre Johnson

. Sack/personal foul on Hasselbeck 15 yrd penalty on Jacksonville 1st down

. Gore, no gain

. 1st down to T.Y Hilton + face mask penalty by Jacksonville additional 15 yards. 1st down

. Gore, no gain

. Pass to Fleener

. Quick slant to T.Y pass

interference 1st down

. Penalty - defense, illegal substitution by Jacksonville. Half the distance to the goal, still 1st down

. Handoff to Gore, no gain

. TD to Fleener as Hasselbeck gets hit

. Extra point is good

Colts 10 _ Jags 10

HALFTIME NOW JAGS KICKED A FG.

Colts 10 _ Jags 13

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Completely agree. If we trade for a QB it better be Carr or Wilson. 
    • I think they are banking on Lance being the next Lamar possibly and being better than Jimmy. Not really sure but it could back fire on them. Lance has great talent so we will see. If I am SF fan I would feel ok going into tonight's game with Jimmy and that is a tough place to win at. Do I think they will win, no but it wouldn't shock me if SF did win.   The thing I see in Jimmy is, he just finds odd ways to win much like Harbaugh did in 1995 and 1996 here. Alex Smith did the same thing for many years. If we stick with Carson I would be fine with that but those last 2 games soured me and soured many other people I know.
    • I guess I don't get paying a G top dollar even if he is the best. It's like paying your kicker and Punter top dollar... G is one of the least important positions out there. I rather slove the LT long term and have Reed be left gaurd. We can sign Q and still have Pass Pro issues...why not try to get a quicker release QB or LT that can pass block. Wentz is 7 years in he isn't gonna improve his release and fix his knack for desperate plays instead of throwing it away...he has a Cannon and wheels outside of that he just lacks playoff potential...
    • All of us Colts fans hated the way the season ended, so to cheer everyone up, here is a look at what our franchise has accomplished since 1984 being in Indy.   SB Championships 2006   AFC Championships 2006, 2009   AFC Title Game Appearances 1995, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014   Division Championships 1987 (AFC East), 1999 (AFC East), 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2014   QB's we have had Jim Harbaugh (1994-1997) Peyton Manning (1998-2010) didn't play in 2011 Andrew Luck (2012-2016, 2018) didn't play in 2017 Philip Rivers (2020)   RB's we have had Eric Dickerson (1987-1991) Marshall Faulk (1994-1998) Edge James (1999-2005) Jonathan Taylor (2020 and 2021) - in his prime now   -Just remember the great times and we will see what happens this offseason.    Think of how Vikings fans feel, sorry @NFLfan losing in 4 SB's = 1969, 1973, 1974, and 1976 + losing in the 1998 NFC Title Game with a loaded team. Think of how Bills fans feel, losing 4 straight SB's from 1990-1993. Imagine Dolphin fan from 1983-1999 having Dan Marino who is a top 10 QB of all-time and winning 0 SB's. Things could be worse. We will be ok folks. Isray, Ballard, and Frank are on the right the path, we just need a franchise QB.
  • Members