Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasselbeck did allright. He didn't do anything to lose the game, made a play or two that helped win it. He did what he was supposed to do. Game should have been over in regulation. Defense is doing allright keeping points off the board. Gore has had 2 huge momentum changing fumbles without hardly being hit now. Not helping his cause for more carries.

After today id say its a Gold Medal!!!

in the special olympics...

Ohh come on. Considering what Hasselbeck is at this point, you know....being a 40 year old backup, he did fine today.

It was an ugly win but take it and move on.

I kid, i kid...

i really like Hasselbeck, & thought he actually played well, take away a few drops from Gore, AJ, & the 2nd goalline fumble from Gore, & Hasselbecks performance looks much better...

I'll definitely take the W & be happy at 2-2...

Heres hoping that Luck can apply some of what was working for the O today moving forward...

A relentless and patient win earned in overtime by our Colts won in overtime 16-13. More anxious and suspense, and longer than a Colts game in regulation, but I can still safely say we can accept this win today, players, coaches and fans included, any opportunity we can take. While I and the rest of the Colts fans, and the players themselves are savor in this overtime win over the Jaguars, the Colts coaching staff begin their game preparation and game plan the next opponent, the Houston Texans.

Colts may face an angry Texans team on Thursday Night, as they suffered a 48-21 road game blowout to the Atlanta Falcons also on Sunday.. Colts will enjoy this win in the next few days, before they play the Texans on the road in Houston. Hopefully Andrew Luck's shoulder injury has healed and he is cleared by the team doctors to play. Let's enjoy this win with the time we have. Colts also accomplished to make season record to 2-2 entering Thursday Night. We will see you back here Thursday Night, as our Colts try to win #14 in Houston. Thank you everyone again for participating here in the Colts Game Day Thread, stay Colts Strong, and GO COLTS!!!!!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yup, time will tell. I responded in the other thread in more detail.
    • IDK man. I don't think they are in the same city, let alone the same ballpark. Leonard processes things much faster than Oke, and is also much much twitchier. Oke has always struggled a lot vs the run, especially in traffic, and last year, took a step back in coverage too. I think that has a lot to do with playing more rip/liz and him getting lost in the handoffs, but even giving him that slack, he's still far from a 3 down guy IMO. I've seen him struggle shedding blocks and getting caught in traffic way too much. And I could maybe understand that a bit if we played mostly 4-3-4, but we're really in a 4-2-5 the majority of the time (meaning he's playing a hybrid sorta inside/outside LB).    And I know PFF isn't everything, but.... DL 72.6 (2020), 78.7, 81.6 BO 49.6, 78.4   And keep in mind he played a lot less snaps (pass downs only) when he attained 78.4 in 19. Big step back in 20 when his snaps increased. IMO, we were better off in 19 with Walker getting most of the snaps, and Oke limited to passing downs. I wouldn't be shocked if we took a LB in the 4th or 5th this year (if Walker walks).
    • I don't get why there are a lot of people on this forum that keep entertaining the idea of either signing another RB or drafting one. Okay maybe you draft one in the 6th for "depth or special teams" however the Colts DO NOT need a RB.   Taylor, Hines, and Wilkins is all that is needed.    
    • I agree we don't disagree, except really on the details on how it would work.    On the draft class in general, it's a really good class for two positions IMO. WR and T. I think we can get away with a T in the 2nd, and be just fine with Nelson playing on the rook's hip. Might take the rook half the season to adjust, but again, Nelson makes it easier just being there. I say that because I think we need to go DE in R1, instead of using 2nd and 3rd rounders on developmental DEs like we've done in Ballard's tenure here. It's just hard to get a 3 down DE after the 1st. T on the other hand, looks pretty good in the 2nd..... That assumes they evaluate and pick the right one of course. They've done good in that area (Smith), so I'm going to trust they can.   And not saying QBs are the only leaders in the locker room. I'm just saying comparing Brady and Manning is a horrible comp. QB is unlike any position. And Watts injury situation the last 2 years makes the gamble pretty big. Like I said, I'd love to have him if we can fill the other holes. It's really not that hard to look at the holes, and do the math.
    • He's got his size going against him, but man is he an athletic freak. I'm hoping he has worked to pack some good weight on himself, while at the same time, not losing speed. He's obviously got high value on STs, I just hope he doesn't lose that value while trying to make himself better suited for CB play. While I know he's a total wildcard, still can't help being excited about his potential. 
  • Members

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 1,580

• EastStreet

EastStreet 9,208

• Coltsfan1953

Coltsfan1953 121

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 1,547

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 67

• Behle