Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

Pagano is an *

He's not the first coach to make that mistake.  It worked out for us fortunately.  Lets win this thing in overtime!

Seriously it's standard to ice. If he hadn't called the TO and they made you all would be clamoring for him to be fired. Enough

but... but... there's no excuse to gripe within that logic

This may sound bad, but I was actually rooting for the Jags to make that field goal at the end.

The Colts have played such BAD ball lately, that they dont really deserve some of these wins. I'd almost rather have the higher draft picks, and front office and coaching turnover that comes as a result of a down season.

Yeah wins are nice for the Colts, but at this point do any of you honestly see the Colts going anywhere in the playoffs with how they look?

Them winning the toss could actually be good for us.  They haven't shown the ability to move down the field consistently.  If/when we get the ball, we just need one score and it's over, even if we get a FG

Do you really need to send out 5 captains for a coin toss?

Yeah it was weird to see that. Jags way to intimidate us ...

irsay run on the field now and fire pagano for takin that horrible timeout

It's a good timeout he was just unlucky. Luckily it payed off. Ha

This may sound bad, but I was actually rooting for the Jags to make that field goal at the end.

The Colts have played such BAD ball lately, that they dont really deserve some of these wins. I'd almost rather have the higher draft picks, and front office and coaching turnover that comes as a result of a down season.

Yeah wins are nice for the Colts, but at this point do any of you honestly see the Colts going anywhere in the playoffs with how they look?

It's Week 4.

For those who want Richie Incognito, he has been called for at least 3 penalties in the 4th Quarter of the Giants-Bills game. His latest penalty, a chop block, just negated a 32-yard TD pass by Tyrod Taylor.

Defense does its job again. Please somehow find a way offense!!!