LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Werner doesn't set the edge and doesn't make the tackle. Get him off the team

He's literally a waste of a roster spot. I couldn't imagine that there isn't someone out there they could pick up, even if they don't know the D scheme who would be far more effective on a backup roll.

Suh kicked Fitzpatrick in the head. We need to get that piece of trash out of the league.

Are you sure? I have been listening to the Jets post game show ("Jets Fifth Quarter"). No one has mentioned that. I listened to the game too and did not hear anyone say anything about Suh, except that he has not had much of an impact on the game.

Are you sure? I have been listening to the Jets post game show ("Jets Fifth Quarter"). No one has mentioned that. I listened to the game too and did not hear anyone say anything about Suh, except that he has not had much of an impact on the game.

There's videos posted all over the Web showing he did ......

i dont understand why people are adamant that this team wont be drafting in the top 10.   we really are garbage

Thing to remember that no team in the division has been real strong yet.  So if we eek out a divisional win, then we are down towards the bottom of the draft.

If Atlanta beats Houston, even if we lose this game we're still at the top of the division.  

Thing to remember that no team in the division has been real strong yet.  So if we eek out a divisional win, then we are down towards the bottom of the draft.

If Atlanta beats Houston, even if we lose this game we're still at the top of the division.  

jags will be in first place if they win today. 

There's videos posted all over the Web showing he did ......

That is interesting. Not one fan, broadcaster, or sport talk show host has brought that up. That is the kind of sensational stuff that everyone will talk about but I have yet to hear that. I will look it up. Thanks.