Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

Cant turn it over. Result, TD for the opponent. Robinson just screwed all of our momentum up!

coaches must love rookie running backs.. A healthy gore and we're still letting the little guys play

Maybe Robinson has been cursed.  He's wearing #34 and Pagano called him a rolling ball of butcher knives in the offseason

Josh Robinson....Another BUM on this team that needs to go. He sucks at everything!!!! Anybody can  fumble the ball, miss blocking assignments on crucial 3rd downs, and carry the ball for negative yards or 2 yards when they get the ball. He just sucks

Maybe Robinson has been cursed.  He's wearing #34 and Pagano called him a rolling ball of butcher knives in the offseason

Same could be said of AJ wearing #81

T-Rich was wearing #34??? Cursed jersey number...

We are..... horrible!!!! Right now I'm betting 7 losses this year...

That's with Luck. Otherwise it's 2011 all over again.

Bad fumble by Robinson. But Pep is horrible, horrible, try passing or play action out of that crap formation. Try something else besides running in obvious running formation every fricken first down. Dude is an i d i o t...

We were going to lose big yards on that play regardless.

Why cant we just release Josh Robinson and sign somebody off the street. Or I mean we could trade a 6th rounder for a decent RB to pair with Gore. J-Rob needs to go. I'm tired of guys like him and Thornton

coaches must love rookie running backs.. A healthy gore and we're still letting the little guys play

Yep. Doesn't make sense. Why did we give Gore all that money to let Robinson run?

This team is a complete and total failure. There is not one thing they do good this year other than turn it over and blow coverages. SMH

"The sky is not falling" Week 1, "The sky is not falling" Week 2, "We won against Tenn on a close game but the sky is not falling" Week 3.

Can we call this offense just AWFUL ?  I mean we have all the weapons but it seems that our OC can't put some favorable match ups against the Jags!!!.

Good playcalling on O the first 2 series. 

Getting tired of the "power running" plays on first down ......and the bomb to TY on 3rd and 4.

Lets see if Pep calls more passes to Gore.

"The sky is not falling" Week 1, "The sky is not falling" Week 2, "We won against Tenn on a close game but the sky is not falling" Week 3.

Can we call this offense just AWFUL ? I mean we have all the weapons but it seems that our OC can't put some favorable match ups against the Jags!!!.

lol were struggling then expecting to compete with powerhouses

I figured our Defense would play much better, so much for my opinion haha. It's still early though.

peps playing calling is making the Def tired

Good playcalling on O the first 2 series.

Getting tired of the "power running" plays on first down ......and the bomb to TY on 3rd and 4.

Lets see if Pep calls more passes to Gore.

He thinks we are a college football team who can enforce our our will with the running game. Not going to happen today, next week or any other time. Maybe if we had the Cowboys line.