Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh Robinson....Another BUM on this team that needs to go. He sucks at everything!!!! Anybody can  fumble the ball, miss blocking assignments on crucial 3rd downs, and carry the ball for negative yards or 2 yards when they get the ball. He just sucks

Bad fumble by Robinson. But Pep is horrible, horrible, try passing or play action out of that crap formation. Try something else besides running in obvious running formation every fricken first down. Dude is an i d i o t...

We were going to lose big yards on that play regardless.

"The sky is not falling" Week 1, "The sky is not falling" Week 2, "We won against Tenn on a close game but the sky is not falling" Week 3.

Can we call this offense just AWFUL ?  I mean we have all the weapons but it seems that our OC can't put some favorable match ups against the Jags!!!.

"The sky is not falling" Week 1, "The sky is not falling" Week 2, "We won against Tenn on a close game but the sky is not falling" Week 3.

Can we call this offense just AWFUL ? I mean we have all the weapons but it seems that our OC can't put some favorable match ups against the Jags!!!.

lol were struggling then expecting to compete with powerhouses

Good playcalling on O the first 2 series.

Getting tired of the "power running" plays on first down ......and the bomb to TY on 3rd and 4.

Lets see if Pep calls more passes to Gore.

He thinks we are a college football team who can enforce our our will with the running game. Not going to happen today, next week or any other time. Maybe if we had the Cowboys line.