Boom Herron Waived/injured

backshoulderfade

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, we've got some sloooooooow backs.

We don't need super fast backs in our system. We need patient backs that can find a hole and get through it with some power. We run a power run scheme we need power backs haha. I think all the backs we have on the roster right now fit the scheme well.

We don't need super fast backs in our system. We need patient backs that can find a hole and get through it with some power. We run a power run scheme we need power backs haha. I think all the backs we have on the roster right now fit the scheme well.

In my opinion our elusive backs (Brown, Bradshaw, Boom) have all had better success behind our line compared to our power backs. But then again, our power backs haven't exactly been that great, either haha. Gore looked good in limited action so far, but we'll see how the run game looks next week, I guess.

His Hamstring isn't serious obviously he's day to day, and Colts don't need him for week 1. He'll be good to go sooner than later. He might even be practicing Wednesday who knows

Hamstrings vary, but nothing to play with. LeSean McCoy hurt his and it's a possibility he'll miss next Sunday. Which would be great for the defense if he does.

Back to Ballard, it's hamstring this week.... something else later. It's really time to move on

Hamstrings vary, but nothing to play with. LeSean McCoy hurt his and it's a possibility he'll miss next Sunday. Which would be great for the defense if he does.

Back to Ballard, it's hamstring this week.... something else later. It's really time to move on

He'll be good for the long term, his problem is season ending injuries not nagging week to week injuries. Think his hamstring will be fine in 2weeks