Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is Ryan Tannehill Better Than Andrew Luck? [Merge]

BullsColtsFan1

Tannehill's wife is so overrated. In our society, if a woman is skinny and blonde, people just fall over themselves. Im not impressed. I feel the same way about Gisele. Overrated.

Desean Jackson's girlfriend is stunning. Looking @ Hard Knocks, Cushing and other Texans are definitely winning.

Not enough meat on her bones

Tannehill's wife is so overrated. In our society, if a woman is skinny and blonde, people just fall over themselves. Im not impressed. I feel the same way about Gisele. Overrated.

Desean Jackson's girlfriend is stunning. Looking @ Hard Knocks, Cushing and other Texans are definitely winning.

Not to mention, Tannehill's wife's arm is weak.

Here's luck throwing the ball standing at the 25 yard line hitting the other side's 1:

He was even throwing into a wind that day and had already thrown at least 48 passes. So I'm not sure where this weak arm strength stuff is coming from lolol

Also, according to the title, he did it while high! That's very impressive haha

Hey guys, I can be just as good as the people at PFF and get some clicks too!

Top 10 NFL Players List

1. Johnny Manziel

2. Michael Crabtree

3. Richard Sherman

4. Tim Tebow

5. Peyton Hillis

6. Pat McAfee

7. Aaron Rodgers

8. Darrelle Revis

9. Devin Hester

10. Brett Favre

NFL.com's top players of 2015:

1. Odell Beckham Jr.

2. Johnny Manziel

3. Tim Tebow

4. Odell Beckham Jr.

5. Odell Beckham Jr.

6. Odell Beckham Jr.

7. Johnny Manziel

8. Odell Beckham Jr.

9. Tim Tebow

T-10. Odell Beckham Jr.

T-10. Johnny Manziel

T-10. Tim Tebow

Tannehills wife is hot. Don't compare her to Gisele...she looks like a man.

Would Tannehill have gone 0-5 against the good teams we played in the regular season last year like Luck did?

And would Tannehill have gone 6-0 against our miserable Division?

Didn't the Colts beat Baltimore and Cincy in the regular season last year? We're they not good teams? And if we didn't beat Houston twice would they have been 11-5? (Or 10-4?..what was Houston record?, I might be wrong on that one.)

I read that article when it came out and thought it was ridiculous.  OK, hard to argue with Aaron Rodgers at #1 and putting Brees towards the top as well, but the rest of the list is kind of silly, most notably for leaving Luck, who arguably belongs in the top 5 or so, off the list.  And, putting both Roethlisberger and Rivers above Brady?  Did anyone who created that list watch the two drives he led at the end of SB XLIX to put the Patriots ahead of the Seahawks?  I'll grant that Roethlisberger might have a quarter like that in him, but Philip Rivers' career is full of his choking at moments like that.  

But there's hope for my Eagles: maybe if they add up the ratings of Bradford, Tebow and Sanchez, they'll have a top ten QB this season. 

Tannehills wife is hot. Don't compare her to Gisele...she looks like a man.

You have a point.  Given the wage inequality between men and women, that's probably why Gisele pulls down 40 million a year and is worth north of $300 million.  That's a "man's' kind of money!  :)

NFL.com's top players of 2015:

1. Odell Beckham Jr.

2. Johnny Manziel

3. Tim Tebow

4. Odell Beckham Jr.

5. Odell Beckham Jr.

6. Odell Beckham Jr.

7. Johnny Manziel

8. Odell Beckham Jr.

9. Tim Tebow

T-10. Odell Beckham Jr.

T-10. Johnny Manziel

T-10. Tim Tebow

You forgot to mention Odell Beckham Jr. and Johnny Manziel is way way underrated there.

That's 13th...you need 6-7 more to put him at 20th.

More than that actually, as some names on that list are already wrong.

I like Tannehill quite a bit actually, and I think he moves really far up the QB food chain this season if I had to guess...but uh, yeah, i'll take Luck by a fair margin, but not in such a way that it's a slight to Tannehill. There's not many QBs I'd want over Luck now and future...

Flacco

Stafford

Rodgers

Cam

Ben

Romo

Kaepernick

Wilson

Cutler

Brady

And Im not sure he has a stronger arm than

Carr

Mariota

Eli

Or Griffin

Maybe Brady had a stronger arm when he was younger but no longer true. I'm going to have to challenge you on Romo as well. It's not a knock against them, Luck's arm is solid.

i haven't made a post on the Colts official forums in a billion years. maybe five.

i had to add "the real" to my username because KYColtsFan was taken.

i'm gonna be late for work because of this.

but Ryan Tannehill being better than Andrew Luck is literally the stupidest line i've read since i read about Russell Wilson's magic brain juice (which i'm for. the more insanity, the better, i say).

and i get that the original post was from August. and i haven't really read the thread yet. and i didn't read the ESPN article. frankly, i don't think i want to. i'm afraid of what may happen to me. i like my smarts. i don't want to lose them. reading about Ryan Tannehill being better than Andrew Luck at anything other than shaving is just ridiculous.

Tanny took some nice steps forward last year IMO. He is definitely a QB on the rise but not better than Luck at this point. The issue for Tanny though is his coaching staff. The Fins have issues there so that might make it more difficult for him to continue to progress but for sure he has the goods.

• 2 weeks later...

Tanny took some nice steps forward last year IMO. He is definitely a QB on the rise but not better than Luck at this point. The issue for Tanny though is his coaching staff. The Fins have issues there so that might make it more difficult for him to continue to progress but for sure he has the goods.

haha, Tanny..........

Good ole Tanny........