Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Eagles Preseason Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Hello, and welcome back for Colts game action because Colts NFL Game Day has finally arrived! Our Indianapolis Colts begin their 2015 preseason schedule, as they are in Philadelphia to play the Eagles, with a 1:05PM kickoff this Sunday afternoon at Lincoln Financial Field. Colts will try not to repeat another winless preseason at 0-4, and expectations are high with the additions of formers Texan and 49er Andre Johnson and Frank Gore. Also to see is the on field performance today from the Colts 2015 NFL Draft picks, including Colts Top Pick in 2015, WR Phillip Dorsett from the University Of Miami. Today's game will be nationally televised on The NFL Network (Eagles Network), but Don Fischer and Rick Venturi are announcing the live TV game commentary on WXIN FOX Channel 59, and the Colts Preseason Television Network. NO injuries, as the rookies and reserves audition for roster spots for the regular season, and GO COLTS!!!!!

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What I really want to see for the Colts in this preseason is a commitment to the run so everyone can get a good look at who can get that done among our O Linemen. Now obviously we are going to be a pass first team, The strength of our offense dictates that but we still need to practice the run game and get a feel for who has and who has not improved

So glad to hear Don Fischer do the game.  Rick Venturi does excellent analysis.  Best of all we do not need a Philly announcer hyping the Eagles.  They are the worst...except for NY and NE!!  

Thanks as usual to Lucas Oil Stadium to get us ready for game day.  Lets see how the youngsters do.  I am interested in Quan Bray and Vincent Brown in relation to Griff Whalen.  Ready for the game....:)

Folks, the Eagles, and many NFL teams during the preseason in August, may elect to wear their white jerseys for game time, to reflect the heat from their uniforms from these hot summer days. Or the Colts might still be allowed to wear their road white jerseys with blue trim. I'm not sure, but wonder if the Colts are wearing their all white jerseys as they have introduced back on April 1.

Here is a reminder

Everything Will Be Okay

No way, man...this is do or die right here...if we can't win preseason games, how we gonna win them when they count...? I don't like to say things like this, but if we don't score on our first eight or nine possessions of the game, well, frankly, we're cooked...call in Sorgi, give him the chance that he deserved, see if we have a future starter in him...start auditioning for 2016...

Excited to see what i think is the most talented colts team we've had in Luck's time here so excited to see our defense and see if they can be more of an aggressive force against the run and in all phases really and to see just how unstoppable this loaded offense can be. Also I'm really hoping some of these rookies shine for us and put on a great performance. (draft picks udfa's etc.)

What I really want to see for the Colts in this preseason is a commitment to the run so everyone can get a good look at who can get that done among our O Linemen. Now obviously we are going to be a pass first team, The strength of our offense dictates that but we still need to practice the run game and get a feel for who has and who has not improved

completely agree with you

Just remember, we will not be seeing the regulars very much in the preseason.  Coach said you will see a lot of the new faces on the field.

A nice article I read was about this is the chance for Adongo to show what he has at the rush.  Our linemen have said he is relentless in practice.....lets see what he can do.

Sheldon Price starts for Vontae Davis according to Stephen Holder he's gonna need to show up if he wants to make the roster over Jalil Brown i've liked Price since we got him as and UDFA coaching staff must like him he's been here for a couple years

also doesn't seem like Junior Sylvestre is inactive i know he's been sidelined by a hamstring problem excited to see him play 

Lastly really hoping Bryan Bennett plays well and can show enough to be Luck's Back-Up of the future

No way, man...this is do or die right here...if we can't win preseason games, how we gonna win them when they count...? I don't like to say things like this, but if we don't score on our first eight or nine possessions of the game, well, frankly, we're cooked...call in Sorgi, give him the chance that he deserved, see if we have a future starter in him...start auditioning for 2016...

I agree today is the super bowl and if we don't win I'm just going to flat out jump on the Tampa Bay Bucs band wagon!!