Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Eagles Preseason Game Day Thread

Well can't run block so far! And it doesn't seem the Run D has been great either. It just doesn't seem like we have that nasty aggressive attitude up front that it takes to be a physical run team. I think our guys are comfortable with just dropping and playing pass pro all the time.

Still wondering what Toler was doing.

Going for the interception. He was thinking it would be typed it missed and went for it. Fail

Casey looked terrible on all points during that completion. 

Well can't run block so far! And it doesn't seem the Run D has been great either. It just doesn't seem like we have that nasty aggressive attitude up front that it takes to be a physical run team. I think our guys are comfortable with just dropping and playing pass pro all the time.

This game will have no barring on how they look in the regular season. The scrubs are pretty much in already.

This is basically all our backups on D versus their starting wideouts, im not worried.

Mr. Positivity makes an appearance.

Why would I be positive about a defense that gets shredded consistently against quarterbacks that are better than mediocre?

This is basically all our backups on D versus their starting wideouts, im not worried.

Our D Line and LBs were our starters

Why would I be positive about a defense that gets shredded consistently against quarterbacks that are better than mediocre?

Why would you have a positive attitude about anything?

Because this is our starting D of course...

Except when we get play good teams like Pittsburgh or New England. The No Fly Zone only applies against quarterbacks like Brian Hoyer, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Charlie Whitehurst

we looked solid for first few passes bad play by toler and some of these depth guys are playing pretty badly

can't blame dorsett for that but he'll learn to secure it better.

Who else would you blame?